Huge Uniform File Now Available!

Jacce522

Hey the biggest uniform file for MLB 2k10 is now availavble at

JACEUNIFORMS.WEBS.COM

the file is 123 files of alternate away, 24 batting practice away, and 21 retro uniforms from the 90s. the file is 172MB, too big for mvpmods.com

Enjoy! Have fun!

post-59809-12696365095_thumb.jpg

Nice Jacee! Thanks for all the hard work. These look great, man.

I asked this question in another thread, but figured I'd ask it here too. Do you know what texture within the IFF dictates the color for short, mid, and long sleeves? Thanks.

Hey the biggest uniform file for MLB 2k10 is now availavble at

JACEUNIFORMS.WEBS.COM

the file is 123 files of alternate away, 24 batting practice away, and 21 retro uniforms from the 90s. the file is 172MB, too big for mvpmods.com

Enjoy! Have fun!

Went to your website but no download section.

What kind of an excuse is this? Check out the Total Conversion Mods for Mvp 2005 the next time you get a chance. Grab any one of them an you will see that every season mod is way over 172 MB. For example, Total Classics Phase 10 is 525 MB. The 1946 season is 425 MB. The 1998 season is 603 MB. And on and on and on.

Explain that.

i think there is a 60 mb file size limit now

also the graphics sequence for undershirts and the color of batting helmets has never been cracked

If a file is bigger than the limit, talk to Trues. He'll probably set you up with an ftp account.

I noticed that you can create teams in-game, and you get a lot of options for uniforms.

Some of these options might be used for non-created teams as well, you just have no way of editing them.

On his website, he says that after you make a $7 donation, you will be taken to the download page.

while they do look great jace, and i know it was hella hard to create these, i gotta be truthful in saying if you look around this site for MVP, and look at all the graphic work that has been put into place to make such a great replica of those season's they didn't charge, because its a art to them, they loving doing and perfecting there work for anyone to use, you might be hindering your self by going the route you have gone, im not saying i don't agree that your efforts aren't appreciated nor am i saying that by you charging for uniforms is a bad thing, but take for example, when spungo does a uniform set, he includes everything! including gloves, catcher gloves, etc a full update!, now since as don has said those codes haven't been cracked yet, i wouldn't really call this complete, but more as a very good base start. this is just all IMO, and as i said im not knocking your work, i know it was a time consumer, but think of the fan base you can build first.

any way good work, and to whoever dl's these enjoy.

Storm

ill have to check more into the created teams unis,i do know u can change the logos from a test i did but didnt notice if theres anything for undershirts for the created teams or not, if there is then there could be a possibility,i may have to get into checking more detail on created teams lol

Hello, I've listened to a lot of the feedback everyone has written, and I've decided to make the download free, but I still urge you guys to donate whatever amount you want because this project was a huge undertaking and I spent alot of time and effort going into these uniforms. You can now download the uniforms for free at

JACEUNIFORMS.WEBS.COM

Any donations are greatly appreciated and thank you! I want you to start enjoying your Mlb 2k10 game the way its suppose to with detail! 2k can never give you enough or they can't get it right, that's why I'm here. Enjoy the uniforms and feedback is always appreciated. Thank you and enjoy!

i think there is a 60 mb file size limit now

also the graphics sequence for undershirts and the color of batting helmets has never been cracked

and if he compresses his uniforms with 7z instead of zip the size would be 35,415,551 and he could upload with no problem

his site works for me.

http://jaceuniforms.webs.com/download.htm

Strange but like LouisvilleLipp I tried both Google and Bing and received the website/folder doesn't exist message...Manually typed it in but still received "doesn't exist" message.

Then I highlited the link you provided and went right to it....Lot of things regarding the internet I don't understand and this is another one.

Anyway, thanks for providing the link.

Whoever started this "pay for mods" is full of crap. Seriously, why can't mods be free like it used to be?

Red Flame...

I'm with you....I just do not believe in charging someone to download a modded enhancement.

I provide a mod on another simulation and even though it takes quite a bit of my time, I do it for enjoyment. These games provide entertainment and modding really is a form of a hobby to make it more enjoyable for yourself as well as others.

Obviously, some mods are many times more time consuming than others but that is the choice the modder chose to make.

I guess it comes down to each person's decision whether to charge or not to charge for their services but as I stated, in my view, modding to improve or add to a game's performance is really a form of a hobby...I would imagine those of us that do it, just enjoy doing so.

Strange but like LouisvilleLipp I tried both Google and Bing and received the website/folder doesn't exist message...Manually typed it in but still received "doesn't exist" message.

Then I highlited the link you provided and went right to it....Lot of things regarding the internet I don't understand and this is another one.

Anyway, thanks for providing the link.

I'm still getting a "page not found" error message. So what's up ?

Archived