Now What

rskjackson

There is no auto-fielding like MVP, it's all manual

Thanks for the information...it's what I figured. Will now just focus in trying to figure out how to get a gamepad to work and then worry about learning how to actually field and throw.

Thanks for the information...it's what I figured. Will now just focus in trying to figure out how to get a gamepad to work and then worry about learning how to actually field and throw.

Read the thread listed below which provides information on how to have the CPU field for you.

Here;s the link....

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=45650

Get an xbox controller you will see what I mean the logitech is alright but not even close to the xbox controller.Biggest prob with the logitech is the holes for the left and right stick are not round that makes a huge difference when it comes to hitting the gestures.I used the logitech for awhile playing 2k9 then got my xbox controller its so much better.

I've got a X-Box wireless controller for PC my cousin paid 60 bones for. He gave it to me to try out, would it work just as good as the wired version?? Wouldn't think it would be much difference.

I've got a X-Box wireless controller for PC my cousin paid 60 bones for. He gave it to me to try out, would it work just as good as the wireless?? Wouldn't think it would be much difference.

I don't see why it wouldn't unless you get some sort of latency with wireless.I got the wired because it was cheaper and I didn't want to have to spend the money on the adpter too. I also only sit a ft away from my pc so don't really need wireless.

**Edit**

OK, never mind. I finally figured out you have to start the game using the game pad in order for the game pad to work, if that makes sense. Very weird, but at least it is now working. Now I just need to play the game and see what I think. Not impressed so far...

** End Edit**

I have a question. I have a Logitech dual action controller (in fact I just purchased a new one because I thought the old one didn't work), and I can not for the life of me get the better to swing the bat. I push the right stick up, I pull down and push it up, and the batter just stands there. All the other buttons and sticks work, and I have tried mapping new buttons and then put it back to the default. This is the first time I have tried a 2K product (I'm a long time user of MVP games), and it is frustrating the $%^$ out of me!

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived