Install Problems With Chase And Citi Field.

LouisvilleLipp

Tried to install Chase and Citi field by Jacce522, get this error msg on both, Error C:\documents and settings....\Chasefield2010 7z is not a valid 7z archive. Can someone explain to me what this means?

Make sure you're waiting until the download is finished. If you try to extract a half-downloaded file, you're bound to get that error message.

Thx for the reply, they were fully d/ld. I was hoping Jacce522 would chime in, it's his mod.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the guy is not around and is actually busy with other things? You just made this thread a little over six hours ago and you are complaining that he didn't come in and respond to you. What the hell do you think people owe you in here anyways? Please have patience with Jacce522 and maybe the next time he logs on he will see this and give you the answers you are looking for.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the guy is not around and is actually busy with other things? You just made this thread a little over six hours ago and you are complaining that he didn't come in and respond to you. What the hell do you think people owe you in here anyways? Please have patience with Jacce522 and maybe the next time he logs on he will see this and give you the answers you are looking for.

What am I suppose to do, run behind a alley with my tail between my legs because you just chastised me? Get a life. You've been trying to clown on me ever since our discussion last year. I don't ask anything different from anyone else on this board, I don't see you playing traffic cop with them. I admit I first posted this in the mod announcement forum which was deleted, MarkB was KIND enough to explain to me that I posted in the wrong forum, so I'm reposting in the correct forum. I'm not BUGGING him for an answer as you imply. When he can get to it, he will. I'm smart enough to know that without help from you.

Archived