Any Reason Why You Guys Deleted My Thread?

marin0s02

Ummm...I don't know?

As far as I'm aware, no threads of yours have been deleted. Here's a hint - if it's been deleted, no-one can see it because it doesn't exist. If no-one can see it, how can we tell what the problem is with it?

Are you sure it actually posted correctly in the first place?

With that said, a "OMG MY THREAD IS GONE HALP" thread shouldn't be in Mod Requests. Moving to Forum & Site Issues.

Why don't you go into your Profile (top right hand corner of your screen) and then go to My Topics and see if you can find it there - if not, more than likely it didn't post due to an error either on your part or the computer. People don't go around and randomly delete topics, first they close it if it's inappropriate or if it's been posted else-where. Admins have better things to do than randomly pick on people :D

i dont see what the problem is with my topic???? where did it go?

I saw your thread but I didn't touch it because I unfortunately got involved with something else on here and then I logged off. But I know what happened to your thread that you made last night requesting all those cyberfaces. I believe it was moved by another administrator on here who happened to have a pretty good reason for doing what he did.

You are not going to start a precedence around here by telling people to "name your price" on cyberfaces. You come here and request cyberfaces from the modders and you do not come in here to place an order.

Again, I didn't do this but if I had the time I would have done it. And please don't try it again.

I moved it. You made a request to purchase cyberfaces, then 21 minutes later, you posted that you would just wait until Homer releases his pack. Bam! No need for the thread anymore. So I move it to the archives. Case Closed.

Archived