grmrpr1313 2010 Rosters for XBox (Standard)

kyleb

File Name: grmrpr1313 2010 Rosters for XBox (Standard)

File Submitter: kyleb

File Submitted: 07 May 2010

File Category: Xbox Files

Version: 3.0

This is grmrpr1313 2010 rosters, standardized for Xbox AR Max, uploaded with permission.

Feedback on the roster itself should be directed to the original announcement thread, http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=46501.

Problems with the AR Max file can be PM'd to me.

Click here to download this file

Thank you so much for doing this! Is it possible you could upload dynasty files for Xbox also, if it's not too much trouble (I'd like a Mets one specifically)?

I'm having an issue with Free Agents. When I open that section, two windows pop up with one being Free Agents and I'm able to scroll through them. But, the only player I get on the left side is a first baseman with Default in his name and when I tried to make a move the game froze.

I figured out how to get past the thing with free agency, but now I'm experiencing freezing/crashing in exhibition games. Once while playing with the Nationals double A team (to pitch as Strausberg), and once while doing AL All Stars vs Legends, and the other while doing NL All Star vs Heroes.

I figured out how to get past the thing with free agency, but now I'm experiencing freezing/crashing in exhibition games. Once while playing with the Nationals double A team (to pitch as Strausberg), and once while doing AL All Stars vs Legends, and the other while doing NL All Star vs Heroes.

I've been checking this out, there still seems to be cyberface problems, even after running standard maker. I don't know of any other way to fix it other than manually going thru MVPedit and finding problem faces, which seem to be ones in the 800s.

my game frezes up on me every time i start the game but only when i load up these rosters

Yeah, there are cyberface issues. I'm working on getting an update up that should correct that, as well as the 1B glove issue.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, there are cyberface issues. I'm working on getting an update up that should correct that, as well as the 1B glove issue.

thanks SO MUCH for uploading this file for Xbox! I have been playing MVP Baseball 2005 since it came out and without these, I'd be left in the dust.

My only problem with this roster is that all the pitchers have their stamina waay too low. Especially RPs, who have theirs in the 30s. Ryan Madsen 33. Broxton 30, etc. etc. You can't even pitch one inning on that.

Also, all players have a "Career Potential" of 1 star. This affects their rating. Other than this, they are great. Chone Figgins' batting stance is Babe Ruth's also, which is not accurate.

Also, for coming out in early May, many of the players have inaccurate ratings, such as Jose Bautista, who at the time already had tons of home runs, as well as Chris Young of the DBacks. And then Garrett Atkins still has respectable ratings, which is not the case in real life, as he was released last season after being benched.

Thanks so much, I wish I knew about MVPEdit and all this other stuff so I could make a roster! I am not familiar with what is going on here. I barely deciphered how to use AR a few years ago and download current rosters.

Why isn't there a thread on "How to make rosters for Xbox" ? I would gladly do it. If anyone can fill me in, please do.

once again, thank you!

• 1 year later...

It's not that I didn't notice, but some of us still have modded xbox's and still want to play MVP. I have been working on converting some rosters and have questions. There was mention of a console section, but it's gone seemingly. Is there anybody left on this forum that knows anything about creating xbox rosters? I successfully converted one of daflyboys 2011 rosters to .BIG format and I thought I had it working on my xbox, but it froze up a few batters into the first inning of a game. I need somebody to point me in the right direction.

Archived