Forum Fanatics players only - Post Stats here!

Yankee4Life

To keep things in order, Trues has a topic for the Mod Squad to post their stats. So we'll use this one for the Forum Fanatics. Please post your stats here so they can be in one place too.

Here's mine:

I'll start this off with my stats. Try and list everything in this order. Thanks

Name: Yankee4Life

Number: #4

Pos.: Pitcher, starting pitcher.

Bats: Left

Throws: Left

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 170

Skin: White

Hair: Brown

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense also, but to be on a team, you have to have a little seniority here, as in a big mod or 100-200+ posts

------------------------------------------------------

Height: 5'9

Weight: 197

Throws: R

Bats: S

Position: SP

Face: White

hair color: black

facial hair: none

Name: just put me as cubsfaninfla

Pitching Delivery: Nomo

Stamina:??? something average

Pitches: Fastball and Changeup....make the stats average.....

Batting stance: L. Gonzalez

Power vs RHP: 40

Contact vs . RHP: 50

Power vs LHP: 35

contact vs. lhp: 35

no pic, just the pic that come up, either the faceless one or the "create a player" face.

Bat: the black one

no batting gloves

Well, I picked #5 because I was going to play CF. Joe Dimaggio played CF for the Yankees and he had #5. But then five wanted #5 and he gave me five good reasons why he wanted #5. So I gave it to him. Then I was going to get #16 for Whitey Ford, because he's a left handed pitcher like me. Finally I got #4 from your suggestion. But, that could change if someone down the line wants #4 for some reason. Then I'll let the forum fanatic have it.

Well, I picked #5 because I was going to play CF. Joe Dimaggio played CF for the Yankees and he had #5. But then five wanted #5 and he gave me five good reasons why he wanted #5. So I gave it to him. Then I was going to get #16 for Whitey Ford, because he's a left handed pitcher like me. Finally I got #4 from your suggestion. But, that could change if someone down the line wants #4 for some reason. Then I'll let the forum fanatic have it.

Then what number would you get, #3 for The Bambino, #44 for Mr. October???

Archived