Forum Fanatics players only - Post Stats here!

Yankee4Life

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i lost about 10 pounds.......i used to be a little on the chubby side :-).................but now ive been doing situps and running (which got me 4 SB lol) and its been benifiting me a lot in baseball. cant wait for the season to start....only 4 more weeks and practice begins!!!!!!!im excited!!!!!!!!!

Youre only 5'7 and you play 1st base?!

I played first base at college level ball and I am only 5'7".

What's even crazier than that is that I played catcher all through high school and even in college and only weighed in at 135.

I was also the fastest guy on the team and a catcher.

What's even crazier than that is that I played catcher all through high school and even in college and only weighed in at 135.

You could of been the next Pudge, or Jason Kendall

thats my second position....catcher.....im 5'7 180.......although im am not the fastest .........but still not that slow..

thats my second position....catcher

I loved catching, I only switched to first because I had to (bad knees). I caught exclusively from the time I was 4 or 5 until I was 20.

I just like being involved in the game and catching is the best position on the field for that. You are the involved in every pitch. I switched to first because it's about as close as you can get and it wasn't much of a transition.

I wasn't ideal at first because of my height and being right-handed but I could scoop like a madman so that was always good.

OK, I've managed to put together this list.

C - Five, cloutier

1st/DH - SpanishFly, EnglishDbacker, NYM91

2nd - Moose

3rd - Candian Bacon

SS - Snash

LF - TribeTime

CF - Y4L

RF - KKKerry, Donut

SP - cubsfan, MarkB, YankeexDev

Relief -

Setup Man -

Closer - Disastros

Obviously, I am not meaning to pigeonhole people into a postion (some have selected mulitple positions), this is just the basic list. We need pitching.

I loved catching, I only switched to first because I had to (bad knees). I caught exclusively from the time I was 4 or 5 until I was 20.

I just like being involved in the game and catching is the best position on the field for that. You are the involved in every pitch. I switched to first because it's about as close as you can get and it wasn't much of a transition.

I wasn't ideal at first because of my height and being right-handed but I could scoop like a madman so that was always good.

i was really only first base.....then my all star coach said "you have the potential to be a great catcher" plus no1 else couls catch, so i though what the heck. im most comfortbale playing catcher as 2nd postition because im natural at blocking balls from 1st base, and schooping and stuff.

Archived