Forum Fanatics players only - Post Stats here!

Yankee4Life

Also, with the last 3 people that have listed their stats, we could have sjbushido in the set-up role. Put McDiddy in centre, moving Y4L in the rotation, and also have ChrisS in there.

That would round out the basic roster, after that, we would just need back-ups and middle/long relief.

But like I said before, I'm just trying to round out the numbers.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C - Five, cloutier

1st/DH - SpanishFly, EnglishDbacker, NYM91

2nd - Moose

3rd - Candian Bacon

SS - Snash

LF - TribeTime

CF - McDiddy

RF - KKKerry, Donut

SP - Y4L

SP - cubsfan

SP - MarkB

SP - Yankeex

SP - ChrisS

RP -

SU - sjbushido

CP - Disastros

Of course, if Candian Bacon would prefer to be in the rotation and if Mark B would rather pitch relief, in a second set-up or whatever, then anything can change. There are heaps of possibilites that we can do. And I don't want it to look like I am running things, I am just cleaning things up. :)

Hey, it's not humor. It's truth. Those morons are lucky they're making that kind of money, they have no other attributes to help them or fall back on. They can play baseball and they work well as a team, that's all they got. They're all stupid, most of them admit to alcoholism, Ortiz sells coke in his country, or did. They all "happened" across baseball and realized they had a career in it. Otherwise you could've seen them on a corner selling dope, or asking for money to buy some Jack Daniels.

Moose, out.

Hey, it's not humor. It's truth. Those morons are lucky they're making that kind of money, they have no other attributes to help them or fall back on. They can play baseball and they work well as a team, that's all they got. They're all stupid, most of them admit to alcoholism, Ortiz sells coke in his country, or did. They all "happened" across baseball and realized they had a career in it. Otherwise you could've seen them on a corner selling dope, or asking for money to buy some Jack Daniels.

Moose, out.

Oh, so that's why that right field corner of Fenway is said to be a "blind spot".

I'm happy to pitch starting or relief. If we need a starter, I'll do it. If we need a reliver, I'll do it.

I might also add that I've got one of those things on my chin...you know where you shave everywhere else but you let the hair just under the mouth in the middle grow? Can't remember what it's called. I'll fire up MVP later and post a pic.

Name: Emil Fjellvang

Number: #21

Pos.: Starting pitcher (Ace)

Bats: Right

Throws: Right

Height: 1,75 meters, 5'7"

Weight: 154

Skin: White

Hair: long blond

Birth: 1989, november 2nd

Here's a old pic of me (a few years back, I look much different now):

emilsola2004.jpg