Forum Fanatics players only - Post Stats here!

Yankee4Life

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I've managed to put together this list.

C - Five, cloutier

1st/DH - SpanishFly, EnglishDbacker, NYM91

2nd - Moose

3rd - Candian Bacon

SS - Snash

LF - TribeTime

CF - Y4L

RF - KKKerry, Donut

SP - cubsfan, MarkB, YankeexDev

Relief -

Setup Man -

Closer - Disastros

Obviously, I am not meaning to pigeonhole people into a postion (some have selected mulitple positions), this is just the basic list. We need pitching.

I Could be a bullpen guy if needed as opposed to 1st base. Im a good bowler at cricket which is similar, i have a good arm, but it gets tired pretty quickly thanks to a severly broken arm when was younger :)

I can be a pitcher, I have two good pitches and an average fastball, an OK-good slider, and an evil splitter that never gets hit(mostly because everytime I try to pitch, the batter is looking for my useless fastball and gets the splitter, which can be a Jose Contreras splitter at times, but can also hit the plate sometimes, so it can be wild, but makes for a hell of a lot of strikeouts...)

I'm happy to pitch starting or relief. If we need a starter, I'll do it. If we need a reliver, I'll do it.

I might also add that I've got one of those things on my chin...you know where you shave everywhere else but you let the hair just under the mouth in the middle grow? Can't remember what it's called. I'll fire up MVP later and post a pic.

If this facial hair style runs up to your bottom lip, I beleive that's called a Flavor Savor, but if it's just on the fat part of your chin, it's a soul patch.

Archived