Site Progress

Trues

Well, after months and months of tweaking, fixing, adding and experimenting, We're just about ready for the new season to arrive. I still have a few things on my list to do but the major work is done (for now anyway :)).

I'm very much looking forward to modding again and with most of this crap out of the way, I'm hoping to focus most of my attention to just that.

I want to thank you all for your patience and support, as well as the MVPmods staff for thier hard work and dedication.

March 1st. can't get here fast enough!

Peace

Just a few questions/suggestions - what happened to the online scroll bar?

Also, do you think it would be possible to put some sort of "online" notification when browsing threads? For instance, the OS forums have a little green light that signifies if the person is online.

Finally, I have the pop up window activated for when I have PMs and it doesn't work.

Just a few questions/suggestions - what happened to the online scroll bar?

Also, do you think it would be possible to put some sort of "online" notification when browsing threads? For instance, the OS forums have a little green light that signifies if the person is online.

Finally, I have the pop up window activated for when I have PMs and it doesn't work.

The "Site Messenger" that was on the front page was causing some problems with the server so I decided to disable it for now. Sorry.

As for "online" notification, this can be added easily enough but you have to remember, most of these little features add queries to the database which in turn can slow things down. I'm not sure this is needed because the "who's online" section at the top of the index page is really doing the same thing.

Archived