Portraits: EA Default Style vs. Full Hats

D.M.Z.

I remember that last season portraits varied in several styles and i think even a poll was created attempting the find out which style of player portraits people preferred. i'm planning on making a portrait set of the pirates and maybe other teams (if the process is similar to last years with photoshop and mvp edit) and am curious which style gamers prefer. if you lean toward a specific version please post below.

D.M.Z.

Tell me about it!

Last year I did a ton of them... but under my OLD nick ;)... Devil24.

Ohh it's you...your photopacks were awesome, eventhough you kinda stopped making it or did you just make it for yourself with the rest of the teams? hopefully you'll do all team this year :D

Back to topic..full hat of course :D

What is the point of a portrait without the hat? I hate the fact the hats are cut off.

I dunno, i really liked LeVeRRe's portrait sets. the faces are enlarged more than the with the hat and seemed to show better at the beginning of the game when the fielders were displayed.

Ohh it's you...your photopacks were awesome, eventhough you kinda stopped making it or did you just make it for yourself with the rest of the teams? hopefully you'll do all team this year :D

I was sent to the 60-day DL because of a car accident I was involved in :?... that's why I stopped making/posting them and suddenly disappeared from the face of MVP land... but thank God, I'm fully recovered now and really looking forward to this new season for many good reasons :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived