MVPMods.com Pushpin Map

Kriegz

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u know something, i cant imagine what life is like when it's not city life like..

like seriously, i've been out of nyc before like to raleigh, nc and even lowell, ma but i cant imagine what an experience longer than a week is like??

enlighten me. My impression is teens dont have much to do accept goto shopping centers, the movies, and the park and adults have nothing to do but goto movies, shopping centers, and work -- and i guess everyone goes out to eat. Is that the thing to do?

u know something, i cant imagine what life is like when it's not city life like..

like seriously, i've been out of nyc before like to raleigh, nc and even lowell, ma but i cant imagine what an experience longer than a week is like??

enlighten me. My impression is teens dont have much to do accept goto shopping centers, the movies, and the park and adults have nothing to do but goto movies, shopping centers, and work -- and i guess everyone goes out to eat. Is that the thing to do?

Man I tell you what. I live in a kinda hicktown. Im lucky though to live kind of close to cincy. But yea there isnt really **** to do besides eat, watch movies, play video games, do drugs, and make some babies :twisted: . Thats all man.

I am in the Heartland. It doesn't get much better than Kentucky. I have been all over the South and I really love Kentucky. No joke.

There isn't anything to do, but work, screw, and play video games. It's home though. Just like you guys love New York or wherever, we love our little country towns too. It's a lot easier to get around and most of the people are a lot like yourself. I can't imagine living in New York City with all of that traffic.

Most people think of Kentucky and think about people without teeth, etc. It's not really much different than anywhere else. Eastern Kentucky is pretty bad the closer that you get to the West Virginia/Kentucky line, but I am hours away from that.

J. Pup

Southern KY

Right on man, you got us right on. I would love to live in a big city. Here it's just like Lowell.

But Tribe, can you change my label to above my pin (the CT guys are covering me and I'm sure there aren't many people from NH, VT, or ME here...

Weird...my original example comparison wasn't too far off...do we have a psychic in our midst? 8O

Comparison between my example and the real push pin map:

comparison.png

Look at the locations...Florida, Southern California and eastern and western Canada specifically. :o

Weird...my original example comparison wasn't too far off...do we have a psychic in our midst? 8O

Comparison between my example and the real push pin map:

Look at the locations...Florida, Southern California and eastern and western Canada specifically. :o

Well, it does look like Chicago is the best place to meet then. Centrally located.

There, all settled....See you all in Chicago. :)

Archived