MVPMods.com Pushpin Map

Kriegz

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona is well represented here it seems - Tucson (twice), Glendale, Chandler, I think I saw a Phoenix somewhere. We should get some sort of Spring Training MVPMods Pow-Wow in the Southwest. Or as I like to call Tucson, "the deep south of the southwest."

Seriously, what's with the high volume of rednecks and mullets out here? Your thoughts?

Ah okay. I just assumed since you were heading to Phoenix "in September." We have a lot of high school graduates turning college students here and I thought perhaps you were one of them. I stand corrected. I, on the other hand, am 20 and a college junior at the University of Arizona. A real young'n if you think about it. Most of my fellow students at my level are 21 by now, I still have just under nine months to go.

I feel old knowing that my little brother is almost graduating and he still looks like he's 12 to me. Why are you heading out to Arizona from California? Common question I heard when I came out here from the Bay Area. Anybody from Tucson or Arizona for that matter, asked that question as if I was mentally retarded.

Yeah, it is pretty damn expensive. To own a home, you have to live somewhere else and save up to get a place out there nowadays. After graduation, that's pretty much what I will be doing for a couple years or so.

The dream - Bay Area suburb

The reality - the worst student apartment management in Tucson

Archived