MVPMods.com Pushpin Map

Kriegz

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trues, Are you moving to Omaha to watch the LSU Tigers Play ?

I'm just moving for work reasons and being a little closer to my real home (Chicago).

I lived in Omaha for a few years when I was younger and still have family there. It's all about the Cornhuskers (BIG RED) there even though they suck now. I've always hated the Cornhuskers too.

After a feast of Boudin; Gumbo; Shrimp etoufee; Saussage & Audoui jambalaya; sauce picant; and sucking some some of 'dem scrumpious crawfish heads topped off with a couple dozens or so spiced Cajun Pops then You will wear the Purple & Gold stuff with a great deal of Pride!!! Might not make it to the game, however !!! ---- but that's secondary to us Tiger Tailgaters ......... it's de "Bon Ton Roule" of it ALL !!! Omaha is the unofficial 2nd home for the Tigers !!! They Love us Up dare !!! I've gone a couple times and fully plan on being there this year as well !!!

After a feast of Boudin; Gumbo; Shrimp etoufee; Saussage & Audoui jambalaya; sauce picant; and sucking some some of 'dem scrumpious crawfish heads topped off with a couple dozens or so spiced Cajun Pops then You will wear the Purple & Gold stuff with a great deal of Pride!!! Might not make it to the game, however !!! ---- but that's secondary to us Tiger Tailgaters ......... it's de "Bon Ton Roule" of it ALL !!! Omaha is the unofficial 2nd home for the Tigers !!! They Love us Up dare !!! I've gone a couple times and fully plan on being there this year as well !!!

very true (pun intended) - I bet we could even get him to paint his face :lol: :lol:

Archived