Perfect Game.

BoJackson24

I had one perfect game pitching with Milt Wilcox as my guy for  the 84 Tigers in TC-10, forget against who though, Im still prouder of hitting into a triple play LOL

In all the years I've been playing MVP, I've never seen a triple play either. Hey, much more reason to continue playing next year, eh?  :friends:

Its good stuff. That perfect game REALLY kept me on the edge of the seat, after the 7th inning, i was very nervous about placement and pitch selection. I really didnt want to mess up. Was more excited about finishing that game than winning the World series.

I have never done it (on any game), but I came close.

Once on Microsoft Baseball 2001. I got the first 26 outs, and then a little come backer to the pitcher... Threw it over the first baseman's head... Talk about pissed. Got the next guy out to complete the no-no, but lost the perfecto on my error.

One other time, back on High Heat 2003. I don't remember what season it was (I played that game up until 2 years ago), but it was the year Zambrano came up to the Cubs as a reliever, and then moved to the rotation the second half. Anyway, I had a tie game going in the 9th inning, and brought Big Z in out of the pen (it felt like it was going to be a long game, and he had good stamina since he was a starter in the Minors, and expected to be one eventually in MLB). He went 9 perfect innings, and I ended up winning in the 17th. 9 perfect innings is 9 perfect innings, but it obviously doesn't count for real.

Archived