Mvp Baseball 10 Blu-Ray Covers

dennisjames71

Make one of Derek Jeter with bags of money in his hands.

Lots of bags of money. could have him pushing a wheel barrel of money with a bag of bats left laying on the ground behind him, as if he nolonger needs them........

LOL, I was gonna ask for one of Alan Trammell and the 84 Tigers. that I would print and use for a cover on my case.

Lots of bags of money. could have him pushing a wheel barrel of money with a bag of bats left laying on the ground behind him, as if he nolonger needs them........

Hahahaaha, nice imagination. Or maybe Dennis can make one of Jeter at an autograph signing with a sign in the background saying Signed cards, $5,000, Signed photos $10,000, Signed bats $20,000, photos taken with Jeter are $25,000 and photos taken with Jeter with Derek shaking your hand goes for $50,000. Also, there's a $750 fee for being in the same room with him.

Hahahaaha, nice imagination. Or maybe Dennis can make one of Jeter at an autograph signing with a sign in the background saying Signed cards, $5,000, Signed photos $10,000, Signed bats $20,000, photos taken with Jeter are $25,000 and photos taken with Jeter with Derek shaking your hand goes for $50,000. Also, there's a $750 fee for being in the same room with him.

Yeah, I dont want to get to down on the guy, the Yankees didnt HAVE to give him all that money.....they did chose to. We know hes not worth that much, but it is what the market would yeild......apparently. I wonder what Jeter would have drawn on the open market. I would bet not THAT much, but still.

Yeah, I saw you and Y4L's "requests" earlier in the thread and decided to have some fun. Now, don't get me wrong...I think Jeter is one of the greatest Yankees and I completely respect him for what he has done for the team. The problem is that this past month, he's been acting all butt-hurt that he never was paid for everything he's done in the past. NEWSFLASH Derek, you did get paid for everything you've done already. The guy just shouldn't have whined and he should have put his ego in check and realize that he's gonna get paid for his skill-set NOW; not in 2001 numbers. I hope he does well next season.

Sorry for the rant...just pissed that the Yanks didn't get Crawford I guess. Lol! :help:

Thats the stuff, love Oscars Santa hat too

and I'm pissed that the White Sox signed Adam Dunn.

I am NOT HAHAHAHAAAaaaaaa

I dont know why Captain K Dunn was such a hot commodity, but im glad the tigers didnt get him. He will probably kill teh Tiigers just like Thome did though :facepalm:

Archived