Thank you fuzzone, thank you so much

Yankee4Life

Well everyone, I played my very first online game of MVP baseball today. I played against fuzzone. I was the Yankees and he was the Twins and we played in Safeco Field in Seattle.

It was a tough game. And a close game. And then, the game started. Fuzz got me out 1-2-3 in the first inning, something that I got used to as the game progressed.

This game plays very well online. It would play better if someone else besides me was playing the game though.

Oh wait, you know what? I forgot to give the final score. I just didn't know if anyone wanted to hear it. Ok, here it is. Twins (fuzz) 18, Yanks (Y4L) 0.

I swear to God I can hear people in here laughing already. :p

Good game fuzz, I appreciate it.

And somewhere, krawhitham is saying "THIS IS WHY he didn't want to play online before. Because he sucks!!!" :o:o :o

u guys don't suck, it's just online play is different than playing against the computer. Real people pitch differently, real people pitch in and out of patterns, real people hit to different sides of the field, real people know that christian guzman is next up to bat so i better get a base hit and bunt my guy to second.

DAMN IT I BLEED RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!!!!

And somewhere, krawhitham is saying "THIS IS WHY he didn't want to play online before. Because he sucks!!!" :o:o:o

I knew if you had never played online before it would be like that, Fuzz broke me in 10 months ago

Just keep playing online games and you will get alot better real fast

quick hint

the CPU does not swing at balls out of the zone much, but humans sure do

Archived