Latest screenshots from OperationSports.com!

Jabroni

A cubs fan calling St. Louis St. Losers? Thats hilarious, how many games did you win last year and how far did you go in the playoffs after being 1 of the 2 teams favored to win it?? Oh wait...........

How many games did St. Louis win in the WS?????

Cub reliever Mike Wuertz had as many hits as Scott Rolen in the World Series.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many games did St. Louis win in the WS?????

Cub reliever Mike Wuertz had as many hits as Scott Rolen in the World Series.

O wait, the WORLD SERIES... You mean the thign the Cardinals actually got to?? O that thing....Yea. It's kind of hard for you to make a strong case about us being "losers" when your team not only didn't make the world series, they didn't even make the PLAYOFFS

I am really excited, too, however for you to create a player, you need some SUBSTANTIAL scouting reports.

Indeed.

That's why I'm buying either STATS Inc. Baseball Register or BA's Super Register, STATS Inc. The Scouting Notebook and BA's Prospect Handbook.

Can someone please explain to me the difference between Owner Mode and Dynasty Mode?

If I choose Owner Mode, will it just be one season and done, or will I be able to continue on for 120 years as well....Is Dynasty Mode more like being a GM where you can be fired, and have tasks like "bat over .280 in Double A", whereas as Owner you can just play and not worry about things like that? Or are these questions that nobody knows the answer to until wednesday?

There's quite a few encouraging things I gathered from the screen shots. Many of them gameplay tuning related.

You can now set the trajectory for each pitch for a pitcher.

You can now set the batter's hot zones against right and left handed pitchers for a created player.

You can set the batter's tendencies against various pitches for created players now.

There's now an editable career potential attribute for created players.

There's now a tuning variable called Pitching MG Difficulty. Now sure exactly how this affects pitching but it obviously does somehow.

There's also a User pitch meter difficulty tune variable.

There's now a CPU pitcher ball rate tune variable.

There's now User and CPU foul ball frequency and swing frequency tune variables.

There's a variable "stuff" option.

There's variable strike zone option and a base umpires blown calls option.

There's an energy level effect option.

Looks like there's a fair amount of new stuff in this year's game that hasn't been mentioned yet. It should be an interesting week next week to say the least.

O wait, the WORLD SERIES... You mean the thign the Cardinals actually got to?? O that thing....Yea. It's kind of hard for you to make a strong case about us being "losers" when your team not only didn't make the world series, they didn't even make the PLAYOFFS

That is the #1 (lame) excuse) Cards fans make.

"Well, at least we got there."

It means nothing when you don't win it.

Can someone please explain to me the difference between Owner Mode and Dynasty Mode?

If I choose Owner Mode, will it just be one season and done, or will I be able to continue on for 120 years as well....Is Dynasty Mode more like being a GM where you can be fired, and have tasks like "bat over .280 in Double A", whereas as Owner you can just play and not worry about things like that? Or are these questions that nobody knows the answer to until wednesday?

From what I hear, Dynasty Mode is what it was last year. Owner Mode encompasses Dynasty Mode but adds the Owner things like ticket prices, stadium renovation/building and lasts only 30 years, as is in Madden.

-Spannie

That is the #1 (lame) excuse) Cards fans make.

"Well, at least we got there."

It means nothing when you don't win it.

You're a Cubs fan. You shouldn't be talking smack about making it to the World Series. I live in Chicago and most Cubs fans I know wouldn't say the crap that you are saying. True Cubs fans would give their left nuts to make it to the World Series.

Archived