Latest screenshots from OperationSports.com!

Jabroni

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong, Donut, but I was under the impression that Owner Mode was taking Dynasty Mode and adding an extra dimension to it. So if you wanted to take on these challenges as well as the Dynasty challenges, Owner Mode was for you. And if you didn't want the headaches of setting ticket prices, and just simply wanted to play the game of baseball, Dynasty Mode was for you.

(I could be totally wrong)

I hope that's what they did.

That would be a good idea.

THIS IS SO COOL....i like the potential thing and where you can place the hot cold zones....this is so cool!!!!! but im doing owner mode instead of dynasty mode....cuz its cooler.....man this is gona be the best!!!!!

There are some additional screenshots there today that show the rankings:

Anaheim: 6th

Arizona: 28th

Atlanta: 19th

Baltimore: 14th

Boston: 1st

Chicago (NL): 2nd

Chicago (AL): 12th

Cincinnati: 20th

Cleveland: 21st

Colorado: 25th

Detroit: 15th

Florida: 10th

Houston: 18th

Kansas City: 30th

Los Angeles: 17th

Milwaukee: 29th

Minnesota: 7th

New York (NL): 11th

New York (AL): 3rd

Oakland: 8th

Philadelphia: 16th

Pittsburgh: 24th

San Diego: 13th

San Francisco: 5th

Seattle: 9th

St. Louis: 4th

Tampa Bay: 27th

Texas: 23rd

Toronto: 26th

Washington: 22nd

EDIT: There is also a screenshot in there with Sosa as a Cub.

(and some shots of the All Star Game).

I could be wrong, Donut, but I was under the impression that Owner Mode was taking Dynasty Mode and adding an extra dimension to it. So if you wanted to take on these challenges as well as the Dynasty challenges, Owner Mode was for you. And if you didn't want the headaches of setting ticket prices, and just simply wanted to play the game of baseball, Dynasty Mode was for you.

(I could be totally wrong)

You're correct, that is how it is. Dynasty is what it was last year, but Owner Mode encompasses all that PLUS the options of selling tickets, building stadiums, etc.

These lastest and the previous screenshots surely appear to be very much the same game with a few tweaked/improved graphics and such. That could be a good sign for maintaining upward compatibility of the MVP 2004 mods.

Unfortunately from the little I can determine it looks like you are probably only able to control 1 team again this year like 2004 since I see that the screenshots appear to be controlling only the SF Giants and no indication appears that looks like any other roster can be controlled.

We shall see ----------->

Maybe because the St. Louis Cardinals were a joke in the World Series. They did not even have the lead for an inning in a entire 4 game series!!! Thats a crazy stat. My guess would be New York 2nd and Anaheim 3rd as both would have been able to beat on St. Louis in a W.S. matchup. Hell, Oakland would have too. 8O

EDIT: Someone said Chicago 2nd...I can see 3rd, but come on Yankees easily. A healthy Nomar will do wonders in the windy city.

The Cubs are 2nd and the Yankees 3rd.

You have got to be sh!tting me. The Cubs? Hasn't everyone talked about how they dropped off the face of the earth with their moves?

Didn't make playoffs with Sosa, Alou, and Farnsworth.

Second overall with Hairston and a bunch of substitute teachers!?! Give me a break. Oakland should be lower, too. I can admit that.

-Spannie

Archived