Latest screenshots from OperationSports.com!

Jabroni

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of stats are you guys into?

Well, that was like 8 to 13 years ago but we would record the usual suspects - basically what you would find on the back of baseball cards. "Money Ball" wasn't around to keep up with OBP.

When we were really young, like 7 or 8, we knew how to figure out 1.000, .750, .500 and .250 averages but ended there (we didn't know about the math yet). So we would add points based on the hit - 20 points for a HR, 15 for a triple, 10 for a double, and so on... we came up with our own kind.

-Spannie

You can't win becuase you have no valid points at all. Your team had a crappy season and we didn;t deal with it. But the fact is that the Cardinals were better then teh Cubs last year. Deal with it. 2 years ago you were better than us.

What the f@#$ happened to stopping the fight???? :roll:

I could be wrong, Donut, but I was under the impression that Owner Mode was taking Dynasty Mode and adding an extra dimension to it. So if you wanted to take on these challenges as well as the Dynasty challenges, Owner Mode was for you. And if you didn't want the headaches of setting ticket prices, and just simply wanted to play the game of baseball, Dynasty Mode was for you.

(I could be totally wrong)

What are you talking about?

I typed that I was dissapointed that Dynasty and Onwer Mode were separate, and then I EDITED that post(As in, it was meant for non-spam) to include my 700th post celebration.

Spammy Award Winner: Donut

Good Choice. :D

Archived