dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1927 Boston Braves Uniforms

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 01 Feb 2011

File Updated: 01 Feb 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Originally I liked the 'stock' 1929 version of the Boston Braves uniforms in TC 1927; but after playing the Braves in the TC1927 Integrated Mod...they looked out of place. So, with that:

Here are some period-correct uniforms for the Boston Braves of 1927 and for use with Total Classics 1927 (Standard and Integrated Versions). Use TiT to install the Home and Road uniforms along with an updated Uniform Select Screen. These will replace the Braves' default "1927" uniforms in the TC mod.

With this, all 1927 Uniforms have been competely updated. The 2 New York teams, 2 Philadelphia teams, and the Brooklyn Dodgers are avaialable as part of the TC 1927 Integrated Mod.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

Hey thanks y'all...yeah emath I really wish I had discovered this place much sooner than I did. I can imagine how great it was in the 'golden age' of modding this game. I'm cool with the way it's turning out and trying to keep the flame going.

Hey Y4L,

I know, I wasn't going to make the Braves uniforms at first but after playing them last night...the stock 1929 uniforms just looked 'funny', so now along with edtench's Reds unis, all 1927 uniforms are fineeto. :good:

Hey thanks y'all...yeah emath I really wish I had discovered this place much sooner than I did. I can imagine how great it was in the 'golden age' of modding this game. I'm cool with the way it's turning out and trying to keep the flame going.

I actually got here at the tail end of most of it. Most of the classic unis were done by that point, and all that were being released were updated/current ones. Stadiums were near the end too, but there were still a few being pumped out by the big 3 (or maybe it was 4 at that time).

I dont know about any of the Golden Modding Years, but what i do know is that I have learned alot about modding in the last few months, and so along with whoever else wants to, Im going to keep going. Dennis James intends to keep going, and there are others.

A new age perhaps?

anyway, this game isnt dead yet, regardless how many times one or 2 of the older guys come around just to post that it is. And with guys like Y4L still downloading the stuff, and Emath, not downloading it, but thanking everyone for it anyway lol, It will continue to go on for awhile.

Thank you Dennis for teh last Uniform for TC 27 i feel like i just found Jose Rijos 1983 Topps baseball card that I needed to complete the set.

Better late than never! Great job as always. :good:

Archived