Hi! Suggestion!

butchman

hi! I am very satisfied with Total classics mod.

first I want to see 30's total classics mod uh..(20,40,50,60,70,80,90 exists but 30's mod does not exist)

secnod and I also want to see 19th century mod(uh..Many legend players also existed in this period)

third... I also want to see Negro league legend player mod..(It is not easy to make this mod)

Finally Is all time project mod still going on??? I wait and wait..this mod...but I think that any one does mot make

this mod...Please make effort!!

I want to see this 4 mod...

especially I want to see all time player mod...

if you look around, you will find that a Negro League players mod has been released, and I am working on a much larger scale mod in that scheme as well. Also my future plans do include 19th century Mod down the line as well. Please feel free to pitch in and mod as well, folks mod to their interests.

I personally stopped making my all time mod. And, no, I will probably not ever finish it. I still have it all saved, but at this point, my interests are on other baseball games.

To the best of my knowledge, someone else is working on a bigger one than mine, but it might be a while.

Lastly, no one is here to create mods just for your enjoyment. They are here to create mods for THEIR enjoyment. If they create a mod, it's not for you, it's because they wanted to.

There are two main reasons I quit doing mine: One of them was that another game came along that I liked better. The second one is because people kept pestering me about when I was going to be finished, and please hurry up, why isn't this done yet... After hearing all of that, I realized that there were a lot of people out there that I didn't even want to have my mod. That's when I put the project on hold, and tried other games.

Just so you know, my all time mod is so close to finished that I could probably take this weekend to put the finishing touches on it, and release it Sunday... But I wont.

Take redeck's advice. Give modding a try. Create your own project. :)

Emath - butchman is from Korea, so I'm going to assume that English is not his first language. Although it may sound like he's demanding mods, I think that he is really just asking or making suggestions. The intent of his message just gets lost in translation.

ah...

emath~sorry! I only suggest mod..

and I accidently saw a man who created all time total conversion mod in this web page...

so I wrote that message..

I want to ask one thing!!

Are you still going on that project and Will you release all time mod?

and one more thing..sorry..

Archived