index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2011 Great American Ballpark

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 24 Feb 2011

File Updated: 14 Mar 2011

File Category: Stadiums

Version: 1.0

2011 Great American Ballpark

Here's an update for the Cincinnati Reds' Stadium.

* New Ads

* New Dugout

* New Home Run Sign

* New Scoreboard/Video Screen

Day & Night versions included.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

I don't know where you've been but this guy's been making a ton of stadiums. Check the download area in the stadiums section and you'll see for yourself.

And Dennis, once again, perfect job. Thank you.

. . . watching football. This may be the year both my Packers and Brewers win the world championship!

but back on topic: really great job on the stadium bro, I'm definitely gonna check out your others too.

~Chris

As always, thanks a bunch guys for the positive comments. I will definitely make it an effort to do updates for pretty much all the stadiums out there this season. After scouting all the team websites and researching the stadium info...it doesn't look like there are going to be any monumental changes from the 2010 stadiums; but at least these will give it a somewhat 'fresher' look to it. :hi:

As always, thanks a bunch guys for the positive comments. I will definitely make it an effort to do updates for pretty much all the stadiums out there this season. After scouting all the team websites and researching the stadium info...it doesn't look like there are going to be any monumental changes from the 2010 stadiums; but at least these will give it a somewhat 'fresher' look to it. :hi:

Great work, Dennis! Any plans for Target Field and Yankee Stadium? I know you did the create a stadiums, but do you have any aspirations for trying to make accurrate renditions of the new stadiums (which I assume is possible since we have an accurrate CitiField and an accurrate Nationals Park).

Archived