Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

stanton baby didnt homer do him already but oh well good stuff im waiting for posey- danny espinosa -loook at some padres and oakland ie bailey --brewers axford with that stash lol sean rodriguez on tampa some marlins coghlan logan morrison IDK just some suggestions but really GREAT STUFF BRO

stanton baby didnt homer do him already but oh well good stuff im waiting for posey- danny espinosa -loook at some padres and oakland ie bailey --brewers axford with that stash lol sean rodriguez on tampa some marlins coghlan logan morrison IDK just some suggestions but really GREAT STUFF BRO

Oi. Give the guy a break. :unsure: and BTW, your run-on sentences are really hard to follow.

Jogar, as far as I'm concerned, you could stop doing faces right now and I'd still call you a super star. Yea, it would be nice if I could have a Ron Roenicke, Axford with a stash, or even Jonathan LuCroy. The fact is, however, I don't think anyone was expecting someone to step up and do cyberfaces again, so anything you do is just gravy: I'm not going to complain about which spices are used, I'm just going to revell in the fact that I actually have it!

Excellent, excellent work so far Jogar. I look forward to seeing these faces in game.

~Chris

here are some i did last year. it's up to the roster makers to keep up with the id# assignments in totte's list in order to utilize these faces. some of these could use updating this year as you can see, such as brian wilson, neftali feliz, austin jackson, jason heyward, stephen strasburg, dustin ackley, nelson cruz. madison bumgarner, buster posey, jon lester and cliff lee could use new facesl.

here are some i did last year. it's up to the roster makers to keep up with the id# assignments in totte's list in order to utilize these faces. some of these could use updating this year as you can see, such as brian wilson, neftali feliz, austin jackson, jason heyward, stephen strasburg, dustin ackley, nelson cruz. madison bumgarner, buster posey, jon lester and cliff lee could use new facesl.

These all look amazing, Homer! :)

i would love to, but i gotta get a computer that can do it first. keeping the fingers crossed for the tax return.

Homer, I know you mentioned that your computer doesn't have XP mode, neither does mine, however I was able to run Microsoft Virtual PC.

When I was installing it, it told me it didn't support "Microsoft Virtual PC," but it still installed and runs fine. I have four virtual machines running XP, 98, 95, and even 3.1

really? will you try to see if oedit runs on it?

Homer, the only version of oedit I can find is oedit-0.2 from here: http://www.gamefront.../files/15110935

Before I provide a lot of false hope, is that the version you're running, or trying to run?

Edit: Downloaded your cyberface tutorial from mlbmods, and it says your favourite version is 0.2a.

Do you want to PM me to test out a work-in-progress to make sure I can load, modify, and save files?

Homer, the only version of oedit I can find is oedit-0.2 from here: http://www.gamefront.../files/15110935

Before I provide a lot of false hope, is that the version you're running, or trying to run?

Edit: Downloaded your cyberface tutorial from mlbmods, and it says your favourite version is 0.2a.

Do you want to PM me to test out a work-in-progress to make sure I can load, modify, and save files?

sure, i'll send you an o file and a texture.

new hi-res pressbox photos are avalaible at mlb.com

im starting downloading Royals. would anyone download them and then share on some freehosting server like hotfile or rapidshare, because its really boring to download photos for all 30 teams:) its better to download only 15 teams, than 30.

so if yes, than PM me, thanks

new hi-res pressbox photos are avalaible at mlb.com

im starting downloading Royals. would anyone download them and then share on some freehosting server like hotfile or rapidshare, because its really boring to download photos for all 30 teams:) its better to download only 15 teams, than 30.

so if yes, than PM me, thanks

i would love these....but yea depends on whether someone else is going to download the other teams lol