Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
jogar84

Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

Nyjer "Mound Charger" Morgan

nyjer.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

P.S. : A request anyone out there who may have the MLB pressbox photos, it would be a huge help

Holy f*** dude!!! Not only are these looking awesome, but (correct me if I'm wrong) you're slamming through these cyber-faces really quickly! Amazing, amazing work.

~Chris

Awesome :) great work, unfortunatelly OEdit isnt working for me in XP mode in WIN7 :(

you can make him look fatter without having to make him bigger. just make his mouth more narrow, and then move everything from the bridge of the nose down, up so that his face doesn't look as long. if you squint his eyes a bit, it will help too. this is making me itch to get oedit working...

this is making me itch to get oedit working...

YES HOMER! PLEASE SUCCUMB TO TEMPTATION!! SOON WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH MODDERS THAT MVP 2012 WILL RISE LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES OF A DEAD COMMUNITY!

~Chris

you can make him look fatter without having to make him bigger. just make his mouth more narrow, and then move everything from the bridge of the nose down, up so that his face doesn't look as long. if you squint his eyes a bit, it will help too. this is making me itch to get oedit working...

thx...will try everything u suggested there.

Meanwhile here's some managers i had been working on earlier in the week but forgot to preview. I will definitely do Kirk Gibson and Mattingly somehow

Buck "Control Freak" Showalter

buckb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

YES HOMER! PLEASE SUCCUMB TO TEMPTATION!! SOON WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH MODDERS THAT MVP 2012 WILL RISE LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES OF A DEAD COMMUNITY!

~Chris

i hope Homer gets his oedit working, i need help here ! :clapping: