1951 Philadelphia Athletics Uniforms

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1951 Philadelphia Athletics Uniforms

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 10 May 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Here is a HOME & ROAD set of the 1951 A's Uniforms.

These will drop right into Total Classics 1951.

*added period-correct look & texture of the uniforms.

*added the American League 50th Anniversary Patch (on left arm)

Install the .ZIP file with TiT or manually with EAGraph.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

Not that I am keeping track of course, (ok, well I am) but this is Dennis James' tenth uniform that he released for the 1951 season mod. Thank you ten times over!

Well, actually I'm glad that you are keeping track with the 1951 uniforms since I tend to float around and do different modding projects. Cool, only 6 more to go! :clapping:

Beat me to it! Looking good DJ. :good:

I know huh?...it's like we're doing the Battling DJ competition with Classic Uniforms. It makes everything fun. Man those Miami Marlins classic uniforms were NICE. :clapping: That's interesting about the modern day Marlins re-branding themselves the "Miami Marlins" next year...smart move on their part.

Well, actually I'm glad that you are keeping track with the 1951 uniforms since I tend to float around and do different modding projects. Cool, only 6 more to go! :clapping:

You bet! So far you have done the Boston Braves, St. Louis Browns, Brooklyn Dodgers, New York Giants, Cleveland Indians, Chicago Cubs, Washington Senators, New York Yankees, Detroit Tigers and the Philadelphia Athletics.

The six remaining are the Chicago White Sox, Philadelphia Phillies, Cincinnati Reds, Pittsburgh Pirates, Boston Red Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals.

And then you'll move on to finish cleaning up the TC1946 and TC1956 uniforms, right? ;)

And then you'll move on to finish cleaning up the TC1946 and TC1956 uniforms, right? ;)

How could possibly guess that Jim? :pardon:

Seriously, yes...unless I suddenly start developing something of a social life after work...you can count on a thrilling summer of Classic Uniforms and more Total Classics mods with my great team of fellow members. :drinks:

Seriously, yes...unless I suddenly start developing something of a social life after work...you can count on a thrilling summer of Classic Uniforms and more Total Classics mods with my great team of fellow members. :drinks:

Then in that case I hope you are persona non grata this summer in the entire state of California. :lol:

Archived