veesmack's 2012 Miami Marlins Home and Alternate 1 Jerseys

Veesmack

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: veesmack's 2012 Miami Marlins Home and Alternate 1 Jerseys

File Submitter: Veesmack

File Submitted: 05 Dec 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

-This replaces the Florida Marlins Alternate Home jersey and Florida Marlins Spring Training jesey with:

-2012 Miami Marlins home and alternate 1 (orange) jerseys

-

-backup your models.big file

-

-installation instructions in readme file

Click here to download this file

uniforms.big is frontend only which isn't very important to me. For those who don't know, unlike people who have been here for more than half a decade, models.big affects the jerseys you see while you are actually playing the game (or duing game play). Unforms.big is stuff you see for a few seconds before you play a game when you pick the jersey in the front end portion. It's not worth my time to make because I'm not doing a total conversion mod with this.

Just take a short cut like most of us and make a 128x128 bmp of one of the jersey files you already have. Name the bmp to the uniform slot, zip it up and Tit it up. All done in less than a minute.

I never have done this before. Perhaps if I ever do a total conversion mod type thing, I will do the front end stuff. I usually only replace the Spring Traiining jerseys so it's easy for me to know which jerseys are replaced. But I understand that people would forget if they didn't make the files themselves. If I start doing the front end jerseys, I would probably keep with the MVP style and not use the short cut just to keep things uniform.

I haven't installed the updates that allows TiT to work yet. Eventually I will have to use TiT to install faces when my models.big gets too big. I actually install with GFXPAK which will stop working eventually. But I think all you have to do is extract the files and zip them up without the txt readme file from what I hear. But I can't use TiT right now to tell you for sure.

Seemed to work zipping the 4 needed files, but got a TiT error message indicating "application not found" which appeared to cut the install process short. I took MIA v MIA and picked the 2 corresponding unis, and they definitely showed up. I didn't play to determine if any crash would occur, but they are clearly there. Let me see if I can get some preview window pics set up... at least the .bmp 's. Sorry, but I truly do suck using EAGraph and have tried my hand at it several times.... and I consider myself a moderately good photoshop user.

I tried the 4 file zip/TiT and the uni's are in the game- I didn't notice any jersey lettering/numbering changes, though- I need to explore the .fsh to see if the updated numbers are supposed to be in there. My TiT process quit working before completion. I will post an in-game pic shortly.

Ok- I did it the easy way this time. I extracted the 4 .fsh files in the download to the desktop, opened the models.big with BigGUI, imported the 4 uni files, rebuilt, and closed the models.big. Everything showed up, including numbers and letters. Hope this helps anybody with issues using Tit or EaGraph (that one always gives me issues). Great job on the jerseys- thank you!

Archived