Uniform Correction Thread

DetroitStyle

Just made a lot of changes to the A's now.

- All uniforms darkened, including managers jacket.

- Home and away (green) alternates now have the correct batting helmet logo

- Away (green) alt now has front side numbers

- Away (green) alt now has proper fielding hat

- Other smaller tweaks and additions

Changes will be included in my next update...which I believe will be version 18.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess.... Red Sox batting helmet could be made more dark almost black. http://espn.go.com/m.../boston-red-sox

AAAADHfX__oAAAAAADoQ3A.jpg?v=12368334970

I'm not really looking for color shading fixes. If the red sox helmet was pink, instead of blue, then that's something I would want to change. Try and keep the suggestions to solid items such as the Astros having a brick hat for their road instead of black. Or the Indians having a "C" for their away batting helmet instead of their main logo. Things like that.

We could spend all day and night debating whether or not a certain shade of color on the helmet should be lighter or darker. It gets us nowhere...

Not to pick on MVP, but a lot of the responses to this thread have been off topic. While people are debating whether or not the dodgers color should be darker or the phillies color is too pink, ya'll missed items like the A's wearing the wrong hats and having the wrong batting helmet logo. Ya'll missed the Astros having a brick road hat instead of black. Ya'll missed the Braves having a solid blue hat on their alternates instead of a red bill.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, post REAL uniform corrections. Things that need to be changed such as a wrong fielding hat, wrong logo, missing stripes on pants, etc.....

Not to pick on MVP, but a lot of the responses to this thread have been useless. While people are debating whether or not the dodgers color should be darker or the phillies color is too pink, ya'll missed items like the A's wearing the wrong hats and having the wrong batting helmet logo. Ya'll missed the Astros having a brick road hat instead of black. Ya'll missed the Braves having a solid blue hat on their alternates instead of a red bill.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, post REAL uniform corrections. Things that need to be changed such as a wrong fielding hat, wrong logo, missing stripes on pants, etc.....

Useless huh? Why did you change the colors if that was not what you wanted do? The dodger uniforms were blue to start with, just not the right color blue. Yet you changed them in your first file and color text that you uploaded. I did not point out that the color shade was wrong, I showed you that your uniform file did not match the same color as the color text. Two very different colors....not shades. Again you were the one that changed the color in the first place on your first file, I assumed that you were correcting the uniform colors also. I was wrong, I'll just keep my useless opinion to myself.

Did I mention you by name? No, so I have no idea why you felt the need to respond. If you don't like how I want this thread to be run then please, by all means, keep your opinions to yourself.

I appreciated mvps post, but I want this thread to focus more on actual details and less on color shades.

I had a rough time this past week so sorry if I came off a little anal. Ignore my previous posts and just post anything and everything you think should be fixed. Thanks.

**UPDATE 4/20**

- Files now split into two archives. Be sure to download parts 1 and 2.

- Updated Color.txt

- Added managers jackets for all edited teams. They should now match the rest of the teams uniforms

- Various fixes to the Mets including correct batting helmets, logos, and undershirts. Fixed number outlines as well.

- Added Oakland and updated their uniform colors, logos, hats, helmets, and numbers.

- Various other fixes and tweaks.

I noticed the Black for the 2K Team when creating a My Player character was very dark. In fact, when selecting glove colors, changing to 2K Team's TeamColor3 was far darker than that charcoal-colored crap 2K put in place for Black-Leather. Maybe that exact color would be a reasonable alternative.

I'll take a look at it. I know I've already changed the black on the orioles, astros, and white sox. Check em' out and you'll see how much darker the black alternates are from the default ones.

I just don't like touching batting helmets and gear colors (gloves, wrist bands, catcher gear) because if it's too dark it looks like photoshop painted the black on.

Sorry ds, i shouldve tooks caps lock off. thing is im a little color blind sao i cant get the shades ofg royal blue right and need help. I dpop findf the toronto manager jacket a little more navy than royal. once again sorry man.

if you look in the download there an alt for jays. all you half to do is find one, change the file name to the file name you want, put it in, and use ty editor to match the color right for the helmet, number and you have what you want.

for tone in my divison set for the al east. im sure its of its pants, but it not that big a deal.