Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Kccitystar

Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

A lot changes when going from what's on the style guide to the actual fabric on a uniform. Usually it's a shade or two darker. If you go to any store and look at the Red Sox road jersey for example, it will not be the navy that's featured on the style guide on the "BOSTON" text across the jersey. The Yankees jersey I own is not the navy color that's on the style guide either. It's really up to the modder's judgement but you can't go directly by the MLB Style Guide most of the time.

A lot changes when going from what's on the style guide to the actual fabric on a uniform. Usually it's a shade or two darker. If you go to any store and look at the Red Sox road jersey for example, it will not be the navy that's featured on the style guide on the "BOSTON" text across the jersey. The Yankees jersey I own is not the navy color that's on the style guide either. It's really up to the modder's judgement but you can't go directly by the MLB Style Guide most of the time.

alright thanks for that info... see now i learned something new :)

alright thanks for that info... see now i learned something new :)

Sony/2K usually have to adhere to the style guide as part of their MLB agreements but Sony does a few tricks with their game to give the uniforms the right color tone. Sort of. 2K does nothing.

kc another color sorue for you and it the one a few of us have used. i dont if you know of it, so i passed it along. i use the boswer eye dropper, to get the color rgb its an add on for each boswer. i ve used one for for firefos and chrome and the chorme each sees the shde just a a shade oor off of each other, so you need to which seems do better with the right shade of color.they that onsite seems to be fairly close to the right color from what i remember.

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamColors/Baseball/MajorLeagueBaseball/MajorLeagueBaseball.htm

kc another color sorue for you and it the one a few of us have used. i dont if you know of it, so i passed it along. i use the boswer eye dropper, to get the color rgb its an add on for each boswer. i ve used one for for firefos and chrome and the chorme each sees the shde just a a shade oor off of each other, so you need to which seems do better with the right shade of color.they that onsite seems to be fairly close to the right color from what i remember.

http://www.ssur.org/...gueBaseball.htm

Nice to know I'm not alone. I also use this site also to try and get the right shades of each color. Thank you for posting it :)

This mod has been updated to 1.03, but I don't know how to edit my submission without having it update since it still gives me the old files from previous versions on it :(

Quick fix for the Braves since I guess I didn't save the changes to the helmets and stuff:

slot number,filename,teamnumber,disabled,show front number,show number on helmet back,show number on helmet bill,show jersey name,show sleeve number,helmet bill color,helmet front color,helmet back color,undershirt color,shoe color,Team Color 1,Team Color 2,Team Color 3,Jersey Name Color,Jersey Name Border 2,Jersey Name Border 1,Back Number Color,Back Number Border 2,Back Number Border 1,Front Number Color,Front Number Border 2,Front Number Border 1,

86,uniform_atb_home.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,61b,61b,61b,BC0E2C,61b,61b,BC0E2C,61b,61b,

87,uniform_atb_away.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,61b,61b,61b,BC0E2C,61b,61b,BC0E2C,61b,61b,

88,uniform_atb_alt_1.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,7,61b,BA143F,E0AA0F,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,61b,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,61b,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

89,uniform_atb_alt_h.iff,11,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,61b,61b,61b,BC0E2C,BC0E2C,61b,92151F,61b,61b,

90,uniform_atb_alt_a.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,61b,BA143F,E0AA0F,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,61b,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,61b,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

91,uniform_atb_bph.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,BC0E2C,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,BC0E2C,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

92,uniform_atb_bpa.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,BC0E2C,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,BC0E2C,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

Save to a txt file and import using Ty's MLB2K12 Roster Editor

Found out how to edit the files while keeping them compressed. Thanks, 3DM Mod Tool!

Whats up with those cob.iff uniforms? (ex. uniform_lad_cob.iff) i am assuming they are cool on base uniforms... did you edit those too?

the cob. are not used, but can be. there techincally class a teams, but are not used in game. you can name a uniform to the cob you want, edit the color as you need, and assgin them to the team you need them for, making sure there not disabled then you can use them where you want.

the cob. are not used, but can be. there techincally class a teams, but are not used in game. you can name a uniform to the cob you want, edit the color as you need, and assgin them to the team you need them for, making sure there not disabled then you can use them where you want.

are you sure that they are not used? Because I think those uniforms only show up when its hot/summer when game temperature is something like above 80... When i played with Texas those uniforms would show up almost every game when playing games at home and than when i played that 2 game series against red sox in Boston in April they didn't show up... the only difference i noticed was the mesh under armpit... it seemed light and with more those small holes for air to come in... i might be wrong but seeing is believing lol... unless i am losing my marbles lol

Coolbase jerseys aren't in this game. A quick scroll through the files indicates that they're not in 2K12.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=45530

The last post by misopogon... i know its thread for 2k10 but i would think it still applies to 2k12 version since the files are somehow still there... i mean there has to be reason those files are there...

Edited by mvp23

http://www.mvpmods.c...showtopic=45530

The last post by misopogon... i know its thread for 2k10 but i would think it still applies to 2k12 version since the files are somehow still there... i mean there has to be reason those files are there...

The files aren't in the 2K12 directory. If they are mentioned anywhere at all, they're probably placeholders, but they're not usable.

that interesting because the cob file name shows in the editor, and the editor takes its info from the open roster file. if ther not in the directory, then why in the editor.