Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

we have never been able to do anything with helmets except change the logo,until last year we were not even able to change colors until ty cracked the files that changed colors.I imagine helmets along with the undershirts are in a file that we cant open with the mod tool

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the earpads are probably in a DDS texture in global.iff

On a side note, working on my Diamondbacks uniform, coming up with the stitching and everything for these jerseys, a lot of TLC has been involved.

A LOT. OF TLC.

Right now I'm working on trying to nail the texture for the numbers/letters and finding the right uniform file that has the arched lettering the D'Backs jerseys had has been a really hard challenge, especially when you have to RE-MAP the numbers/letters to fit that particular uniform :(

I don't know how some of you pump these jerseys out like that, kudos to all of you.

I wonder if the coaches names and uniform numbers are hidden somewhere in the global iff as well. I am so wanting to change my third base coach Tim Teufel from that #91 he's wearing to the correct one. This is one 2k12 mystery that has yet to be cracked.

OK so I decided to just stick with the 1998 D'Backs home/road sets for now. They now have the right fonts and the proper logo/stitching. I totally "borrowed" the Rockies home jersey to get these done. If I can get the right mapping for the alternates I'll probably add those as part of some Extras.

I do have the 2001 away jerseys (away and alternate) completed though, and they look marvelous. I'll hold onto those until I can get the 98 alternates and the 01 home set done properly with the right mapping and depth for the fonts. It's not at all universal like I thought it would be, since every team has a different size for fonts... :|

I still have yet to compress all the uniforms.

It's got to be in the roster somewhere. I do think we should ask guys in the NBA 2K modding community since these files are similar and literally all of the tools sans the roster editor are from the NBA2K community

You know I thought about that but then I thought, the NBA coaches don't wear uniforms like MLB.

You know I thought about that but then I thought, the NBA coaches don't wear uniforms like MLB.

Names and numbers are not stored in global.iff.

Anything with names and numbers or value (like a team color) is a part of a roster/career/franchise file or possibly roster.iff

I really do wish ty would come back and fix up his editor though..

wher the stripes? if there in lower third of the bat, they might be where the top of tape can be and I've bats like that. if there higher up i can see that being a distraction.

white/yellow bats don't have them. they have thin red stripe about half way up (closer to handle) but like black, black/white bats have those blue white red stripes.

white/yellow bats don't have them. they have thin red stripe about half way up (closer to handle) but like black, black/white bats have those blue white red stripes.

Those are Pena1's mods. Again, it's still a work in progress ;)

KC, I still think the Jays colors should be darkened all around. Maybe 15-20% more. Take a look at them in my color corrected uniform mod. They may be too dark in my mod but maybe we could find a balance between yours and mine. Checking out a night game they look too bright.

See my newest Morrow cyberface and look at the comparison screenshot. v1 is my uniform and v2 is yours.

So I've been working on a "SuperGlobal" mod where it includes all of Pena1's accessories, both old and new, the uniform tweaks from DomoeYusa and gooddd, and a few texture alterations by me.

Try it out, give me some feedback. Let's make this game a little less bland and a little more fancy. :)

Enjoy!

Pretty brilliant actually. Love the uniforms, especially their baggy look.

KC, I still think the Jays colors should be darkened all around. Maybe 15-20% more. Take a look at them in my color corrected uniform mod. They may be too dark in my mod but maybe we could find a balance between yours and mine. Checking out a night game they look too bright.

See my newest Morrow cyberface and look at the comparison screenshot. v1 is my uniform and v2 is yours.

I think we've reached a compromise ;)

EWlgR.jpg

I'm on track to release v1.05 in the coming week or two. It's a bit of an overhaul from the previous update since I transferred everything over to a compressed format thanks to the 3DM Mod Tool.

Among many of the changes:

- darkened blue jays colors

- enabled front numbers on Oakland A's Road Alternate

- redesigned pants piping on every uniform that has them

- improved rendering on lower resolutions

- improved textures for arizona diamondbacks classic uniforms

- fixed texas rangers uniforms (logos weren't rendered properly/wrong colors)

there's a lot of things going on lol

Archived