Why Is There A Differnce.

mcoll

im doing uniforms, and have had little trouble with them, but working some stuff in the minors and have into a little issue.

my the problem is the jersey's are appearing a different darker shade then the pants are, so not sure what going wrong. im doing all same steps and processes i used for the stuff i've done i upload her, so if anyone as an idea why, give a idea why the shade issue is happening

ok thanx for sending those files.I looked at them and the problem is with the alphas.On yours the alpha channel is all white.If u open up your #5 with the modtool u can see the color but it should look faded.Im gonna send u my #5 that i use as a base.U wont have to mess with the alpha at all because its allready done.All u will need to do is when u are done modding any uniform just copy and paste ur #5 on top of my #5 and save it ,then go ahead and import it

thats hard to say ive made mistakes and copy over the wrong thing so that could have been easily what happened to u as well ,but anytime u see a grey shaded jersey thats different from the pants ive found its usually from the alpha channel.If it had been a light grey alpha then u probally wouldnt have seen the different shaded grey.Sometimes the green #06 can cause u a headache as well but most cases ive seen it with the #05 or another thing is if u copied over the #05 and didnt clean the alpha up and leave the old logo on the alpha u will see both the old and new logo blending with each other another occurance is if ur see the uni far away and changes when u get closer

im doing uniforms, and have had little trouble with them, but working some stuff in the minors and have into a little issue.

my the problem is the jersey's are appearing a different darker shade then the pants are, so not sure what going wrong. im doing all same steps and processes i used for the stuff i've done i upload her, so if anyone as an idea why, give a idea why the shade issue is happening

I ran into the same issue. You have to follow these instructions http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?p=1510561#p1510561 , and the problem is solved. However, for regular Major League uni's you just use emboss option.