Hi I Have Question

butchman

i know a lot of you guys are patiently waiting so i'll let you know when i get there. for some reason this part has taken me forever, coincidentally at the same time i've had less time to work on it.

Mvp 2012 got released recently. There's also a lot of other season mods here to pass our time away. In other words we have mods available right now to play while we wait for this mod. Take your time Homer. It's not a big deal.

but I really want to see legendmod's latest rosters..

homer~Can you show them??

Homer will release them when they are ready. Why would he show you the rosters now when they can't be used?

Just be patient and they'll be released when Homer is ready to release them. Continuing to ask for the mod will not give Homer any incentive to finish them sooner.

Homer will release them when they are ready. Why would he show you the rosters now when they can't be used?

Just be patient and they'll be released when Homer is ready to release them. Continuing to ask for the mod will not give Homer any incentive to finish them sooner.

It doesn't matter what you say to these people Jim about something like this. It's like they have a mental block or something. He was already told that Homer was not done yet with the mod but he just had to be told again.