Need To Buy New Cd

shawnbhandal

Can anyone help me to find where I can buy MVP 2005 (legal copy)? I went on amazon and ebay, but I dont know if i should trust the seller. A brand new copy is listed at around $230. I never seen a price that high for a PC game. I want to start owner mode but I am not able to do it without the cd. I own a copy for ps2, but I cant carry the ps2 with me to work. I need to get MVP for my computer so i can play at work. Please help if you can. Im in the Toronto area so if anyone is close please help if you can. Thanks!

That's where you have to go to get a copy of this game. Try eBay first, they always have them and for much cheaper than that goof on Amazon is selling it for. That person has been offering the game for that price for years now. He started out at $249.99. Don't even bother with that unless you have money to burn.

Sometimes on this site people sell this game but not lately. Good luck.

you dont need to play at work.........work is where you work and earn a paycheck. not for playing games

Well you must have a sad job then. For me, I have plenty of time to play at work, and will continue to do so... And by the way, I usually get paid for just sitting around...

Edited by shawnbhandal

Oh ya..... you should see some of the games people play where I work!

I don't know what the OP is looking at over at ebay. There's 2 copies over there now for approx. $40.

Yes im aware of the $40 deal. However, should I trust the seller? How do I know I will get the game? Ive never shopped on ebay before, just because of the past stories Ive heard about.

That's where you have to go to get a copy of this game. Try eBay first, they always have them and for much cheaper than that goof on Amazon is selling it for. That person has been offering the game for that price for years now. He started out at $249.99. Don't even bother with that unless you have money to burn.

Sometimes on this site people sell this game but not lately. Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely avoid that guy.

Yes im aware of the $40 deal. However, should I trust the seller? How do I know I will get the game? Ive never shopped on ebay before, just because of the past stories Ive heard about.

With ebay I believe that you still need to use PayPal exclusively. Look at the sellers rating as well. When paying with PayPal, they will reimburse you if you get taken. But for the most part ebay is reliable. And for games it tends to work very well. There really isn't much in the way of other options.