Park Modding

mcoll

• 3 weeks later...

im making process with what i want to do, but i need to get into the models, and remove small spots in park, if i export the pieces they become .n2km, but blender isnt opening them for edit that i can tell, so what will open the these or how do i get the model pieces to a working way to edit.

i cn but i'd like to know what to do, so i can do it. if i have trouble with it, i will have you guys help me out. ther model peices which mens there 3d items.

• 3 months later...

it depends on what your doing. some ads with a blank will disapper and get what is behind them like some fenece wall, or facing of the upper deck wher present. other will look hollow holes where they should be. l as far removing them i think what would half to be is not fully get rid of them, but hide them behide other exixting peices the stands. you have to using something that uses the wire frame find the peice you want and hide them then put back inot the fie. there something the file size must remain the same to allow the ark to work in game, if remeber right.