Need A 2014 Roster With 2014 Schedule In It

netbeast

but anyhow was just a simple question about trying to get a 2014 schedule but i think its limited by game anyhow even if i was to use the fxg swapper the schedule probably would be still random and not set

Well, I see what you mean and I understand what you want to do. But it's early yet. Maybe someone will make the 2014 schedule before Opening Day.

You can use the editor to make the schedule match that of the 2014 MLB schedule but a franchise will always start in 2012. While the date swapper does change the date it causes all kinds of other problems and crashes. I have been testing a few ideas out but have yet to come up with anything stable and crash free.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys, been enjoying the mods for this game.. great work for all those who worked on 2k13 mod!! I actually like it better than the show!! lol

Any idea if someone is making the 2014 schedule, as that would be amazing and greatly apreciated!!

thanks!!