My Version Of Bsu Roster 2014

MercyLord

been changing a large amount of player ratings ! should be done next week sometime , i have more of a realistic total rating for bench players and some other dwarf player ratings . one catcher on every team will have a max contract for year one to cover the Inside edge money . Reason i use Inside edge so the CPU on both human and CPU side make the proper fielding adjustments ... you notice it big time when you don't have inside edge on for all the teams in fielding play . Not the best roster by all means but as of now we don't have anything so i will give you guys what i been sinking my time in .was going to pretty much just do this roster for myself but i figure ill give you guys the option to use it if you like what i did .

I will also have a franchise version of the roster i'm working on , that will have all the teams controlled by humans and inside edge on every team . sliders will be included in the franchise ! opening day 2k14 soon my friends :) pumped :)

If there is a problem with me posting a version of this roster/franchise let me know ! not sure if BSU will be updating it or not , just figure i will give the mvpmod members a chance to have what i have been working on for many hours . Halfway done on Baltimore right now ! going to push to have it done in a few days

Are you going to add some more prospects for the minors? Like the Cubs perhaps? I've noticed these current Cubs prospects aren't in the game as of now and where they are projected to start the season. Just throwing some guys out there that would complete some of the rosters.

AA Tennessee

SP Ben Wells

3B/1B/DH Dustin Geiger

2B/SS Wes Darvill

CP Ryan Searle

RP Frank Batista

A Daytona

C Wilson Contreras

C Justin Marra

1B/DH Rock Shoulders

1B Jacob Hannemann

SP/LR Zach Cates

SU Hunter Cervenka

I'm about done . To be honest i did not add any players because i just don't have the time to do that right now , with prospects ! most of the main ones he has already ... I'm pretty much just adjusting the ratings on the players , i wish i could do all that if i was not working 10 hour days 6 days a week .... Feel free to do what you want with it Kccistystar and herky ! ill do my best to finish tomorrow night when i get of work

I'm about done . To be honest i did not add any players because i just don't have the time to do that right now , with prospects ! most of the main ones he has already ... I'm pretty much just adjusting the ratings on the players , i wish i could do all that if i was not working 10 hour days 6 days a week .... Feel free to do what you want with it Kccistystar and herky ! ill do my best to finish tomorrow night when i get of work

Take your time. Opening day is a few days away, and I'm looking to compile a full blown roster package by combining my changes, your changes and picklebrad's changes as well as player faces so everyone can have the same roster to work on.

cool Kccitystar ! Mods you create are always top of the line :) i will use it for sure :)

"""""""""Take your time. Opening day is a few days away, and I'm looking to compile a full blown roster package by combining my changes, your changes and picklebrad's changes as well as player faces so everyone can have the same roster to work on."""""""""

The way I'm rating them is a in between of the stats they have last year,future/past consideration, point of view with the players . just wish i had more time to spend on this but i will do the best i can to give you a solid base .

still the 2013 !! i don't even have the mod to do it , or do i know how :sad: ! ill be done on saturday during the day when im off . that is a promise :) i need to go over all the players again and make sure i'm happy with what i have before i start my season .