My Updated Version Of Bsu Fans Roster (May 2014)

greg82

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: My Updated Version Of Bsu Fans Roster (May 2014)

File Submitter: greg82

File Submitted: 07 Jun 2014

File Category: Rosters

Version: 1.0

Hey guys,

I am happy to present you my version of BSU Fans Roster (May 2014). All credit for his hard work goes out to him :clapping: .

As base I used his 2013 Franchise edition with updated schedule, lineups, rotations, player numbers, managers, AllStar-location and skintones plus some added players for 2014.

Injured, suspended or restricted players are to be found in the Minor Leagues.

Please make sure to reset your game to its default roster before loading my version.

Enjoy.

Retrace your steps and explain to me step by step what you did to cause this crash

I download and loaded the roster started a franchise and tried to sim a year to see if there was any crashing like I did with the file before the changes. After I loaded it with the changes while simming a season it crashed at the draft maybe it was just my game?

I download and loaded the roster started a franchise and tried to sim a year to see if there was any crashing like I did with the file before the changes. After I loaded it with the changes while simming a season it crashed at the draft maybe it was just my game?

Try this version of the roster. It should work now. I just tested it on a dummy Astros franchise and it worked through the draft with 0 issue.

Roster_May14.zip

I started a brand new franchise using KC's May 14 update, and to start spring training, I went to send down Moises Sierra for Jason Diaz and the game crashed to desktop with no warning. It was as if I clicked on the big red X. Thought I must have done something wrong, so loaded up again. Everything loaded up in my save, settings, sliders and everything else was fine until I try to make roster changes

I have sucessfully used many rosters and Reditor with no problems since 2011, and have never had any major problems with the exception of the calendar bug freeze we all had a year ago. Not saying its the Roster "BUT" ??? What else could be wrong. Just played a franchise the other night with Greg's original release, and it was fine.

I started a brand new franchise using KC's May 14 update, and to start spring training, I went to send down Moises Sierra for Jason Diaz and the game crashed to desktop with no warning. It was as if I clicked on the big red X. Thought I must have done something wrong, so loaded up again. Everything loaded up in my save, settings, sliders and everything else was fine until I try to make roster changes

I have sucessfully used many rosters and Reditor with no problems since 2011, and have never had any major problems with the exception of the calendar bug freeze we all had a year ago. Not saying its the Roster "BUT" ??? What else could be wrong. Just played a franchise the other night with Greg's original release, and it was fine.

Hm. Strange. I'll tinker with this some more. If there's more problems then I'll take my file down.