Wudl's Cyberfaces

wudl83

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George Springer, too:

george-springer.jpg

Scotty, if you want to do one of the posted players with pictures, feel free to do it. Only thing to make sure would be that you tell me who you are going to work on, so we don't have duplicates in the end.

I will be happy to help. I sort of gave up on using Blender merely because of the amount of cyberfaces I was doing. From my perspective, I wouldn't use Blender unless I wanted to give a player long hair and/or a long thick beard. Its a moot point though, because I cant even get the cyberface converter tool to work. :facepalm:

Those are great reference pics. I hate the fact that sometimes the best pics show the player with an open mouth smile or too much shadowing or lighting on the face though. I usually use up to 5 reference pics for every player to get the clearest picture of every facial part.

I will take a stab at Eugenio Suarez and Tommy LaStella if you don't mind Wudl. And attention folks, as far as requests go, to keep your list of them to a minimum, more than likely I, and most likely Wudl would scope the rosters to see who needs a cyberface anyhow, especially for players that have made their major league debut or are very close to doing so.

I will take a stab at Eugenio Suarez and Tommy LaStella if you don't mind Wudl. And attention folks, as far as requests go, to keep your list of them to a minimum, more than likely I, and most likely Wudl would scope the rosters to see who needs a cyberface anyhow, especially for players that have made their major league debut or are very close to doing so.

Let me take care of that! I already started a list and I will complete it as soon as I can, by adding top prospects too!

I will be happy to help. I sort of gave up on using Blender merely because of the amount of cyberfaces I was doing. From my perspective, I wouldn't use Blender unless I wanted to give a player long hair and/or a long thick beard. Its a moot point though, because I cant even get the cyberface converter tool to work. :facepalm:

Converter tool? I never used it to be honest... I am running a blender/PS/modtool combo and that's it. :D

Those are great reference pics. I hate the fact that sometimes the best pics show the player with an open mouth smile or too much shadowing or lighting on the face though. I usually use up to 5 reference pics for every player to get the clearest picture of every facial part.

That's indeed a problem. But as always, as long we have nothing better, we have to work with what we can get. But I feel you, I know this problem very well.

Give it a go! Of course, do it.

seattle mariners cyberface pack please.... i also trying to make cyberface using blender but i always failed.....

Can you specify your problem with blender?

Thank you Pims, every help is appreciated. Thanks for your time and effort.

:good:

Here's my newest one. Not perfect, but it was really hard work as I am still learning. I used Greinke's headshape as a base. In the end there was not much left of Zack's base headshape lol.

post-95916-0-17729900-1414162751_thumb.j

post-95916-0-43510500-1414162759_thumb.j

post-95916-0-80988600-1414162768_thumb.j

post-95916-0-93745800-1414162775_thumb.j

Archived