Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
wudl83

Wudl's Cyberfaces

Great guess Scotty! I had to run over to MLB.com to make sure! :) Thanks for the updates on the CF's Pim, I'll have to piddle around and see if I can find them! Enjoy game two tonght, guys!! I predict it will be a LITTLE closer tonight! :)

Scottybilly. you should join forces with wudl83 with the cyberfaces. I know you did about half the teams cyberfaces, I hope you will continue.

Scottybilly. you should join forces with wudl83 with the cyberfaces. I know you did about half the teams cyberfaces, I hope you will continue.

+1000

I'm game for that if hes interested. I don't have a knack for Blender anyhow. lol The list of cyberface requests you guys have made thus far is pretty much what I planned on working on myself eventually. :unknw:

Thanks a lot these venerable modders !! I hope to look a long-hair Jacob deGrom ! please

Edited by s1open5

I have nothing against splitting the work up, Scotty. First goal should be the contribution for the community (=making the game better), that's what I am after. Splitting up the work would make it easier to make more cyberfaces in less time. :give_rose:

If you have any special problems with blender (I don't know how far you have gotten it), feel free to ask. I am no crack myself, but after watching 2-3 tutorials I know the basics and that's more than enough.

And yes, you guessed right Scotty. That's Lance Lynn. Your answer came quite quick. :good:

I hope you all like it.

Found a good face for deGrom, s1open5.

usatsi_7800576.jpg

Gonna be my next work, think he indeed needs a face badly. :good:

Ah and btw, if you have any good fotos of the faces of the players which need a new face, please feel free to post them here. The bigger the picture, the better.

Eugenio Suarez can also easily be done with this face:

zx.jpg

George Springer, too:

george-springer.jpg

Scotty, if you want to do one of the posted players with pictures, feel free to do it. Only thing to make sure would be that you tell me who you are going to work on, so we don't have duplicates in the end.

Couldn't find a good one for Stroman, maybe we'll have to use the espn.com foto for him. I don't like it, because the pictures don't offer enough detail, but we will have to work with what we have.

Tommy LaStella:

AB2-Tommy-La-Stella.jpg

Wada is definately possible:

Tsuyoshi+Wada+Baltimore+Orioles+Photo+Da

Kyle Hendricks too:

1397691198000-hendricks-01.jpg