Mlb Uniform Updates

kyleb

Wondering if anybody has time to knock out some simple uniform updates for MVP 15. Here's a link with info for 2015: http://espn.go.com/mlb/preview15/story/_/id/12568922/uni-watch-mlb-season-preview-edition.

Updates I'd like to get:

Angels now have red belts and shoes on the home and away jerseys.

Astros 50th anniversary patch.

Blue Jays Canada Day 2015.

Braves batting helmet logo is a bit thinner now and matches the cap.

Cardinals Oscar Taveras memorial patch.

Cubs Ernie Banks memorial patch.

Giants black-on-black alternate.

Indians Chief Wahoo hats are a darker shade of blue and they will have an Al Rosen memorial patch on their jerseys.

Mets home pinstripes jersey are white now instead of cream. They also have a new cap for their alternate road jerseys.

Nationals have a 10th anniversary sleeve patch.

Reds have a special sleeve patch to celebrate the All Star game.

Twins have new home uniforms and a new cap for their home alternates.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to do some uniforms to show support for Breast Cancer.  On TV games they have the pink helmets, gloves, batting gloves, and the pink bats.  Also maybe put some kind of logo on the fence or score board with the ribbon. I know a few women who have either had and beat, or lost the battle.  Would be cool to blast a home run with a pink bat for them in memory.

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to do some uniforms to show support for Breast Cancer.  On TV games they have the pink helmets, gloves, batting gloves, and the pink bats.  Also maybe put some kind of logo on the fence or score board with the ribbon. I know a few women who have either had and beat, or lost the battle.  Would be cool to blast a home run with a pink bat for them in memory.

​There was no reason to make this request in two different threads.

I made the first one, then I saw the last post was 2014.  I didn't think that one was still open.  That's why

​So what? That doesn't mean a thing. All that means is that the last post was a few months back. All threads are still open unless they are locked and when they are locked that means you can't post in them. There's not a lot of threads like that though. Anyway, don't worry about it. This is not a huge problem. From now on you'll know to post your request/question/comment in one thread. No big deal.

I made the first one, then I saw the last post was 2014.  I didn't think that one was still open.  That's why

​You mean you didn't think that thread was still actively being responded to. Since the last post was a year ago, I can understand.

The search function is under repair at the moment, but I think that there are some works in the downloads section for MVP Baseball 2005 to help you out.