WWE 15 for pc releasing Tuesday!

I'm excited for this. Perhaps it can be a game added to the online modding community here.

​This game will definitely be modded whether here or somewhere else.  Funny story scottybilly, with all the craziness and bugs going on with the site upgrade mvpmods had me signed in under you today when I first logged in.

hopefully 2k didnt protect the game in ways that couldnt be modded because there would be a lot of pleasure in making new texture mods for wrestlemania arenas, starcades, etc

besides that i wouldnt think anything else would really be modifiable.  caw slots are probably hard coded in... moves would be animations so you couldnt expand on that.  The plus side is they said all the dlc already released would be free.

Did anybody else have  trouble launching this game after you download it? I get to the game launcher box, click launch, and nothing happens. And task manager says the game is running in the background. There isn't much help from people that are having the same problem over on the Steam Forums for this game.

Lots of people are having the same issues even when their pc's have the minimum and required specs. alot of folks are saying the game is a direct port of the ps4 or xbox one version, and may only work with high-end gaming pc's. I initially installed the game on my desktop which has the required specs but isnt a gaming pc. I'm going to try installing it on both of my laptops and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...