Triple play Baseball Roster Editor

eddymvp

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/3/2017 at 10:34 PM, Yankee4Life said:

This guy is probably long gone by now but tonight I was looking at an old DVD and damned if I didn't find what he wanted. :unsure:

Do you still have it? I gave up on the project 4 years ago. can't believe its been 4 years already.

6 hours ago, eddymvp said:

Do you still have it? I gave up on the project 4 years ago. can't believe its been 4 years already.

^ My man! Long time no see

On 2/3/2017 at 10:34 PM, Yankee4Life said:

This guy is probably long gone by now but tonight I was looking at an old DVD and damned if I didn't find what he wanted. :unsure:

Y4L whenever you have some time, let's get all these things off of those DVDs and into some cloud storage brother

8 hours ago, eddymvp said:

Yes I do.

2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Y4L whenever you have some time, let's get all these things off of those DVDs and into some cloud storage brother

KC, I have 70 DVD's full of mods and I doubt if I have the time for something like that. Besides, I've never done cloud storage. The DVD's are mods from Mvp '04, Mvp '05 and the '05 mods include mods that were only  hosted on EAmods, High Heat 2002, 2003 and 2004 along with some stragglers. Also are backups of different versions of season mods and things of that nature.

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Yes I do.

KC, I have 70 DVD's full of mods and I doubt if I have the time for something like that. Besides, I've never done cloud storage. The DVD's are mods from Mvp '04, Mvp '05 and the '05 mods include mods that were only  hosted on EAmods, High Heat 2002, 2003 and 2004 along with some stragglers. Also are backups of different versions of season mods and things of that nature.

Holy cow that's a lot of content.

In spite of that, I'd like a copy somehow.

I feel that PC baseball games cannot be lost to time, especially because optical media spoils/rots :(

12 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Holy cow that's a lot of content.

I feel that PC baseball games cannot be lost to time, especially because optical media spoils/rots :(

Yes it is. It took me as long as this site has been around to do this. I have the discs cataloged on this wonderful free utility called Gentibus CD. Now if you go and download that and let me know when you do it I can upload the file where you can see what is on all seventy of those discs.

I certainly do not want PC baseball games lost to time. I keep these CD's in cases and put away at all times unless I need to grab something for someone. I also must confess I don't know what the cloud does, how to access one, how to get one and how to use it. All I know about a cloud is it stores stuff.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:02 AM, eddymvp said:

And here is your file. I grabbed it last night. Included in this zip file is the read me file.

Triple Play Player Editor.zip

7 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Yes it is. It took me as long as this site has been around to do this. I have the discs cataloged on this wonderful free utility called Gentibus CD. Now if you go and download that and let me know when you do it I can upload the file where you can see what is on all seventy of those discs.

I certainly do not want PC baseball games lost to time. I keep these CD's in cases and put away at all times unless I need to grab something for someone. I also must confess I don't know what the cloud does, how to access one, how to get one and how to use it. All I know about a cloud is it stores stuff.

I downloaded it

On 12/5/2019 at 11:53 PM, Kccitystar said:

Agreed 100%

Loved Triple Play. I also got Gentibus when you told me about it @Yankee4Life.

"The cloud" is nothing nearly as magical as it sounds. It's a hard drive kept in servers elsewhere. Period. Why? So you don't have to keep things yourself and so that a giant place that has the money to spend on good servers and data storage can have your back. That's all.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:10 AM, tinpanalley said:

Agreed 100%

Loved Triple Play. I also got Gentibus when you told me about it @Yankee4Life.

"The cloud" is nothing nearly as magical as it sounds. It's a hard drive kept in servers elsewhere. Period. Why? So you don't have to keep things yourself and so that a giant place that has the money to spend on good servers and data storage can have your back. That's all.

I can send you my catalog file of you want to see it.