In need of Assistance - HIJACKED by FuzzOne

Kccitystar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've given all I have to this community for a long time

this is still a video game right? Modding is still a hobby correct?..we still do this for pure enjoyment right?

strong words. That's what grabbed me by the balls like dolly parton did to burt reynolds in that movie where she plays the mistress who owns a ***** house.

You know fuzz, you have to be the biggest *** in this forum. What have you done for the modding community? Not a gotdamn thing. KC has been around for years, while your little newbie *** shows up about 5 mins ago and think you run the place now. I'll tell you what. You show me where to send the money and I would gladly send it. Ariel has done a lot for this community and has dedicated his time to fill the DEMAND. While the only thing you've had time to dedicate is your thumb up your ***. Its guys like KC who keep communities such as this going and they should be rewarded for their efforts. If you want to create a donation link then so be it. But don't expect anyone to donate ****. What have you done? What have you contributed? I really don't think your "shining personality" is gonna be enough.

KC get a paypal account bro.. I think there are enough people here who appreciate your work and are willing to contribute. And fuzz dude, go take that stick out your ***.

You know fuzz, you have to be the biggest *** in this forum. What have you done for the modding community? Not a gotdamn thing. KC has been around for years, while your little newbie *** shows up about 5 mins ago and think you run the place now. I'll tell you what. You show me where to send the money and I would gladly send it. Ariel has done a lot for this community and has dedicated his time to fill the DEMAND. While the only thing you've had time to dedicate is your thumb up your ***. Its guys like KC who keep communities such as this going and they should be rewarded for their efforts. If you want to create a donation link then so be it. But don't expect anyone to donate [naughty word]. What have you done? What have you contributed? I really don't think your "shining personality" is gonna be enough.

KC get a paypal account bro.. I think there are enough people here who appreciate your work and are willing to contribute. And fuzz dude, go take that stick out your ***.

OoOO you got me bro. loool...um, i guess i havent contributed not one single thing. yup, you got me. and bro, i'll be the *** anyday. I glaldy accept it. you just spent your thoughts writing about me..i'd say that was worth it.

this is still a video game right? Modding is still a hobby correct?..we still do this for pure enjoyment right?

strong words. That's what grabbed me by the balls like dolly parton did to burt reynolds in that movie where she plays the mistress who owns a ***** house.

Will you quit using whatever the hell you're using, shut up, and leave this thread the hell alone? Ariel means something to these guys and he's done nothing but work hard in return for nothing. I think he's entitled not to have some junkie noob messing around here.

ok for the 1000th time, i dont do this for you.i do this for me first, and then people who are interested second.

kccitystar been around for years? bro, he's like 17 isnt he?..how many years could he have been around? and no disrespect to kc, smile on my face...but if you can't smile about it, then know i smile knowing you cry about it. :mrgreen:

PLEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE!!! STOP IT!!!

This is nonsense... both parties, PLEASE STOP IT, DAMN IT!.

None of you is entitled to point fingers and to measure each others "contributions" to the community... its the other guys who are supposed to measure and judge who's who.

Let's all go to sleep or something, but this discussion can't go on... PLEASE.

Fuzz, bro, be a little rational... stop it... please.

dev, don't leave. now you made me feel all bad.

ok ok, i'll stop. but only because your fed up.

im off to terrorize a different group of modders. i havent visited the guys over need for speed underground in awhile. Wonder if t2p is there...

y2k, u ever wake up in the morning and realize that none of this really matters? bro, what you think..im gonna bend over and cry if i get banned?

holy crap, it's a damn gameeE and you're over there like this is real world.

in the real world, im not fuzz one and your not y2k and if you think you are, then theres a problem.

what were u expecting? OH NO. man wake up and smell the tea. Tomorrow no matter what happens, i'll be making mvp studio 2.0..you'll be peter parker and kccity will still be guy looking for pity donations(nothing wrong with that).

rise and shine sunshine..the real world doesn't have a keyboard attached to it.

An hour of TV and some music and I come back to this board and read up on what I posted a while back.

what a way to ruin my thread...***

It's not like I'm forcing people to donate, hell, right now, I'm on one of my old PCs which is slow as hell, but if it came down to the wire, it would seriously kill your PC in terms of reliability. Every single one of the patches I made for you all has had just a hint to donate if you choose to. You know how many emails I get, how many posts I read saying thank you or nice patch?...over a hundred a month. I'm pretty sure none of this applies to you, my fellow n00b. As a matter of fact, speaking of you, Fuzz, I could care less about your editor. I don't use it, and you can force people to donate so that they can see another version of your editor, cuz I surely won't donate a gotdamn dime. I don't like you. Hell, I'm pretty sure some of us in this forum don't like you either, but are not as outspoken as I am to mention it to you.

It's people like you which force me to quit patching sometimes. But I don't. I don't because its people like Devil24, Dkknight, Y2K, Moser, Backdraft, Ability, and countless other visitors that keep me motivated to continue making patches and making people enjoy the game even more.....who the hell uses your editor anyway to mod?...possibly n00bs like yourself who have no sense whatsoever. Seriously, I mean who needs a jersey swapper or whatever the hell it does?...I don't have any time to argue with somebody like you on the internet, but when people don't know how to act on a public message board, I just have an urge to say something.

To put the nail in the coffin, consider yourself.....

Pwnd.jpg

lool i cant believe you actually whipped up an image for this..

and your right i did make my studio for noobs.

people who dont know how to mod, thats exactly why i did it. hmmm..why do people make uniforms? too flaunt and brag? Why do people make patches..so they can be considered elite in a....MOD COMMUNITY.

bro, wow...i dont know what else to say. You basically summed up everything i wanted to say in your post. rereading it now, you pretty much did a little check list for me.

and by the way, i have no idea..lol..how this thread escalated this way. A few wrong twists and turns and look at us now.

I would love to whip up an image(you know,like that whole "You're owned thing") but i simple F.Y.A.L.I.F.E will do.

and remember, you don't have to see it the way i do. You just had to spent an hour hearing about it.

hope you put that pc together, maybe you can come up with more OWNED images or what now. Lol..i like it. it was unexpected, a tad witty, but not too much on the dry side.

cornball..lol i cant believe you whipped up an image bro...thats gonna be priceless down the line.

The gangster hardcore modder...lol, you remind of all the guys who were trying to be hackers when the ho-ho can first became headline news.

Archived