In need of Assistance - HIJACKED by FuzzOne

Kccitystar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sup guys...

Some of you may have only known me when MVP 2004 came out. Most of you I suppose, have known me when MVP 2003 came out. I have been modding since Triple Play 2000, and I've given my heart and soul to this community since those days with the "BWOOSH" sound and the crap uniforms for TP2000. Unfortunately this year, for me especially, my system's motherboard gave up on me. I've had this computer for 4 years or so. Sadly, I have no money to buy another one. Right now, currently I'm on a friend's PC and I can't really afford to buy another PC at the moment. I've given all I have to this community for a long time, and I'm only asking if any of you guys would like to help me out and please donate whatever you can so I can get my system back up and running again. If I manage to get my PC back up and running, I'm pretty sure that you guys are appreciative of my hard-working abilities to enhance the game even more.

Yours Truly,

-the one and only kccitystar

wow..let me first say, you're post whether you intended it or not has the "5 essential ring-em in key points" stated by thomas britt, and you also utilized it in the exact right damn order!!

1)introduction of who you are and what you've done

2)usage of sound inspirational wordage: "heart,soul,bwoosh"

3)stating the problem immediately once 1 and 2 have been used..

4)a reminder of who you are and what you've done

5)Finally, the subtle solution that sinks in and grabs the reader

everything he just said, applies to me also. Please paypal me at fuzzyfluid@aol.com. Thank you for your time.

I got a genius idea. If you would like to help out kccitystar, send all payments to fuzzyfluid@aol.com and i will send out one money order based on all your donations. Thank You.

We need to keep kccitystar alive! He's done so much for the community. It's just not right that his computer isn't up to par!

Send donations to fuzzyfluid@aol.com TITLED: "HELPING KC!"

i don't know how old he is..but f.u.c.k donating to him.lol. and isay that because your a modder today, and tomorrow you're all washed up like yesterdays "READ ALL ABOUT:WORLD WAR 2 IS OVER" newspaper.

who cares what you did for past games, this is now and today. And i know i say this and i sound cruel but lets face it, 8-10 months from now, people who know me like the back of their hand now are going to say,

downloader1:"who was that modder that made that uniform editor thing? Fuze? Where the f.u.c.k. is that guy fuzE? I wish he'd do sumtin for mvp2005. Damn it, where is FUZE!!"

downloader2:"wait, wasn't it fuze zone? And didn't he make mvpedit? I miss FCRASS.

kc, your not gonna believe this but i just got a damn donation for you and i was only joking around. lol 10 dollars but bro, i refunded it to the guy that sent it to me.

i wouldn't donate money to you since im broke as it is. and computer parts, well..what can i tell you. good luck kc.looool..sorry, u caught me in the middle of a mood swing.

Archived