In need of Assistance - HIJACKED by FuzzOne

Kccitystar

nail in the coffin? bro here u go again with that tough talk lol.....maybe i should work for the source while im at it..

you're not worth spit remember that,and tomorrow morning trotting off to high school...probably not going to be worth spit..

t2p TakingThings2personal....wipe it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who uses my editor? i guess only 73 dollars worth of people since thats all the donations i got.

and the 700 people the downloaded it.

and weet, he uses it too.

and ofcourse, the noobs.

and for me to be a noob bro, I'd have to be a modder..and once again, a reminder...i am not a moddeerRRR...im a happy go lucky programmer.

He didn't whip that image just up for you. It's been on his computer for a few months now.....

And why the hell do you keep on making new post after new post after new post? Put it all into one.........!

He didn't whip that image just up for you. It's been on his computer for a few months now.....

And why the hell do you keep on making new post after new post after new post? Put it all into one.........!

my auto responder that i created for this little message board splits it..needs a little tweaking.

(gets email notifications,steals string,reads post to me in program,takes reponds and splits it based on number of lines).

you could care less kc? sure got an opinion about it.

all i did was taking your little sob story make fun of it(by the way, those 5 steps by thomas britt, thats actually real, your sob story fits his 5 points,check it up)..

point is..i took it poked fun at it, got a donation, refunded it because i was only kidding, then your little graphical boys got involved and thats why we're here now.

you could care less kc? sure got an opinion about it.

all i did was taking your little sob story make fun of it(by the way, those 5 steps by thomas britt, thats actually real, your sob story fits his 5 points,check it up)..

point is..i took it poked fun at it, got a donation, refunded it because i was only kidding, then your little graphical boys got involved and thats why we're here now.

No, we're here now because Ariel was making a serious plead for help because he isn't (lets put it) financially well-off and he needs his PC working, and then you came along and hijacked it with your nonsensical posts, acting like a little 4 year old. Maybe next time you should use hindsight...

ariel being kc?..

how about you? did you donate anything to him?

What difference does that make? Does that mean I'm a bad person if I don't? Truth is, I don't have any money of my own either (unless you count gas money).

Don't try to make this about me or him. This whole problem started with you.

by the way, the guy who donated 10 dollars. he's good for it. He'll even probably contact you himself and help you out so stop moaning already bout the money.

The money ain't the problem. It's you.

yo kc, dont let this moron get to you, he's just a pure retard who don't have nothin better to do with their lives. Grow the hell up fuzzone, what the hell kind of name is that anyway, gay ***

well fuzz one is my name from the graffiti days. FuzZ being the main tag, and one being the insignia that i am the only fuzz one in new york.

type it in Yahoo. see what you get.

i preach my opinion and i thought his little sob story fit a stereotype that's all. and plus, i felt like adding a little spice to it. If you cant understand that, then you get rolled over too.

you have a lot of loyal fans? You think that puts a dent in me? Bro, you could have the whoooOOLE community back you up on this one, and my opinion will still matter to me.

for some reason it matters to you and your little chain gang of modders.

anyone else would have let it go..but you kept keeping it up.

IM GUILTY? you're responding as much as i am, and this time, it's two of you just to keep up.loooool..

i preach my opinion and i thought his little sob story fit a stereotype that's all. and plus, i felt like adding a little spice to it..

Adding a little spice means being a jackass and starting trouble, just so we can clarify for everyone.

starting trouble is calling your boys to help out and bring this further?

you see any of my friends helpin out on this little quarrel?

you and kc are sititng over there dying cuz you think im some kind of thorn in your side.

understand this, he can get donations and he probably will. He's got his beef but you Y2k, you're all over me like hot sauce bro

your on me like white wine on chicken francese and you won't let kc talk.

You need to ask yourself a question ,just one question, "WHAT THE HELL AM I STILL DOING HAVING A MESSAGE BOARD WAR WITH A PROGRAMMER(NOT A MODDER) over something that wont even matter in a couple of hours and im still going at it because no matter how much i call him childish,stupid,immature--im obviously the same exact way?"

loooll allover me like hot sauceeEE? like white wine on chicken francese?

loool..these are golden moments, i hope you guys are jotting this material down.

"YOU CAN HATE ME OR YOU CAN LOVE ME, but obviously Hating me is soo much fun though."

starting trouble is calling your boys to help out and bring this further?

you see any of my friends helpin out on this little quarrel?

you and kc are sititng over there dying cuz you think im some kind of thorn in your side.

understand this, he can get donations and he probably will. He's got his beef but you Y2k, you're all over me like hot sauce bro

your on me like white wine on chicken francese and you won't let kc talk.

You need to ask yourself a question ,just one question, "WHAT THE HELL AM I STILL DOING HAVING A MESSAGE BOARD WAR WITH A PROGRAMMER(NOT A MODDER) over something that wont even matter in a couple of hours and im still going at it because no matter how much i call him childish,stupid,immature--im obviously the same exact way?"

You have to ask yourself: what the hell is worth continuing an argument on a message board at 3 AM?

I'm going to bed.

well as i type away to you, i find the time to switch screen environments and continue my dyansty..

a gentleman always says goodnight no matter who the advseray be..

good night kc,good night y2k,good night everyone else who added their two cents.

Archived