Can you please give away your PC copy of MVP Baseball 2005 to me?

Looks like we are clear. All posts have been edited with the address of the user redacted.

Repeat incidents like these where the user discloses their address will warrant a ban, joke or not.

Security/privacy is a big fucking deal to me and it should be to everyone in this community, hence why the rules mention against disclosing personal information that could easily identify you offline. Keep it all in PMs if you have to but not in a public forum, visible to thousands of users at any given time during the day. Be smart about your privacy/safety online.

That said, the monopoly game is f'ing brilliant. Why have we not done that sooner. An MVPMods pool would have been heavenly. We would keep the site running forever and ever with that kind of money.

Looks like we are clear. All posts have been edited with the address of the user redacted.

Not yet KC. Go in the shoutbox and scroll back to last night.

Security/privacy is a big fucking deal to me and it should be to everyone in this community, hence why the rules mention against disclosing personal information that could easily identify you offline. Keep it all in PMs if you have to but not in a public forum, visible to thousands of users at any given time during the day. Be smart about your privacy/safety online.

This is something that shouldn't even be talked about. It is what I call common sense and yes, many times it is not used in here.

That said, the monopoly game is f'ing brilliant. Why have we not done that sooner. An MVPMods pool would have been heavenly. We would keep the site running forever and ever with that kind of money.

thats what im saying... with the range we cover, we are bound to run into some sort of matching gamepieces