Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
bradsorensen

MLB2K12 2015 total conversion mod help

Folks I see everywhere that people are installing this mod but for me with no installer I need to know where all the files go.

I've unzipped all the files and they are in several folders on my desktop.

Do I just copy all the folders into C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12

Yes. copy all the files into that folder except for the roster file. That file goes here: C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves.

I put the game in windowed mode and bumped the graphics down from 3840x2160 to 1920x1080 that did the trick runs great now.

Also how do I load the new 2016 roster? thanks

I hate the keyboard controls can I use a usb gamepad?

I'm running with an ENB at 4K with no issues. Perhaps your hardware?  Also a wired xbox 360 controller is the way to go.

yeah just looked its my video card... most laptops don't come standard with a good graphics card.

Game still looks great...

Rally... is there a usb xbox 360 controller for a PC?

1 hour ago, bradsorensen said:

Rally... is there a usb xbox 360 controller for a PC?

Just plug one in. Drivers load automatically. However there is an official wireless pc one if you're so inclined. 

9 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

The new wireless XBox one controllers link directly to your pc's bluetooth, so there would be no need for a wireless adapter. For a person who uses a laptop like me it's much less of a hassle. I think it's Win10 only, though, if I remember well...

2 hours ago, aceshigh said:

The new wireless XBox one controllers link directly to your pc's bluetooth, so there would be no need for a wireless adapter. For a person who uses a laptop like me it's much less of a hassle. I think it's Win10 only, though, if I remember well...

I didn't know that. Good to know, I actually bought a new one and it's supposed to be here today! My other one's analog went to hell and the used spare I bought had a battery issue... gotta love a crispy new gamepad :)

36 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

I didn't know that. Good to know, I actually bought a new one and it's supposed to be here today! My other one's analog went to hell and the used spare I bought had a battery issue... gotta love a crispy new gamepad :)

Oh how I know that lol Mine is only a couple months old and plays much better than the 360 one I used until now. If you look at the description on Amazon it says "Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets."

12 minutes ago, aceshigh said:

Oh how I know that lol Mine is only a couple months old and plays much better than the 360 one I used until now. If you look at the description on Amazon it says "Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets."

My other gaming obsessions include the NHL series as well as Battlefield... those titles are analog killers lol... i'd buy an elite if they werent like 150 bucks

I can easily mod Elder Scrolls games with no issue, but this is throwing me for a loop. So I need to unzip all of the files into their own folders? How do you know what to name the folders? Shouldn't they be overwriting vanilla files to make changes in the game?