Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, scottybilly said:

Excellent job! :o Only you know best if its finished or not when you look at it in-game.

Thank you. A little to correct his chin, maybe eyes and lips and it will be ok. This looks like the game.

1.thumb.png.ed51c244cf7164780d086923cba13540.png2.thumb.png.d38d4f788e2d0bd4e1af06a8846c613a.png3.thumb.png.e9fa1b05a4ad31cc4c520f272a5f6baa.png

Hmm. Well there may be a bit too much shadowing underneath the nostrils and tip of the nose. You want to be able to see that little bit of skin beneath them both.  The eyebrow on my left doesn't appear to be long enough and hovering over the whole eye like the other does. Also maybe drop them both down a bit closer to the eyes. I could be way off though. Its hard to make the face look as well in-game as it does when you look at it in the edit screen.

15 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Just double-check to make sure the beard isn't overlapping each earlobe, and you're finished dude. Great job! :good:

I will, thank you, my friend. Unfortunately, the face in the Blender program is not 100 percent same in the game. :mellow:

1.thumb.png.c65726f7a3dd2e63f138a58b76ed7b1e.png

Jed. Friend is a fantastic job many congratulations, I only have one suggestion the skin tone if I am not mistaken it is 5 or maybe 6, but your cyberface has a very dark tone because Cabrera is not so dark, if you can clarify more the skin tone of the cyberface to match with the tone of the arms, this would be spectacular. regards

Awesome job man! :hi:

Random question: Why are the eyes significantly bigger on your cyberfaces and are you doing that deliberately in Blender? I never gave the size of the players eyes much thought until I noticed the difference with your cyberfaces. I guess the default 2K cyberface eyes are kinda small and squinty... :unknw:

6 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Awesome job man! :hi:

Random question: Why are the eyes significantly bigger on your cyberfaces and are you doing that deliberately in Blender? I never gave the size of the players eyes much thought until I noticed the difference with your cyberfaces. I guess the default 2K cyberface eyes are kinda small and squinty... :unknw:

Thanks. Yes, yes .... The size and shape is best done in the Blender program ...

Archived