Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Jed

Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Recommended Posts

I just uploaded my Dansby Swanson. I hope you guys like it. Where do you find your high res photos for textures JED? 

Swanson WIP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I just uploaded my Dansby Swanson. I hope you guys like it. Where do you find your high res photos for textures JED? 

Swanson WIP.jpg

I send you PM....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Amazing job bro! Greetings 

Thanks. Better?

1.thumb.png.a923e17fa455ecfb88f2d8bea1711abe.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though his lips look correct, make sure they are uniform in color, are aligned properly, and soften/lighten the gap between the lips so they don't appear in-game to look like dark lipstick. This is another great cyberface!  :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Even though his lips look correct, make sure they are uniform in color, are aligned properly, and soften/lighten the gap between the lips so they don't appear in-game to look like dark lipstick. This is another great cyberface!  :good:

Thank you, good observation as always .... :hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm appreciating your work more and more with each face. Eliminates that generic CAP look and looks more authentic.

Keep it up, I'll be using all your content in the future released mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

I'm appreciating your work more and more with each face. Eliminates that generic CAP look and looks more authentic.

Keep it up, I'll be using all your content in the future released mod.

;):friends:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The final version. Is it OK?

1.thumb.png.a12654e942e635eeab63c1164587dd27.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Splendid job! You're on pace to finish the whole team before season's end!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you convert the faces on a 64-bit system? That's always been the mindgame I can't solve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

How do you convert the faces on a 64-bit system? That's always been the mindgame I can't solve

I use a virtual machine that simply has the CFconverter on the hard drive and nothing else. Then I link a folder to link my 64 bit system and the virtual drive.

Look into Virtual Box.

Edited by picklebrad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a lot of time and effort just to use one piece of software, isn't it?  I would occasionally use a virtual machine to play older pc games years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

That's a lot of time and effort just to use one piece of software, isn't it?  I would occasionally use a virtual machine to play older pc games years ago.

So worth it. You guys are doing amazing. Nice to see a team of cyberface makers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friends only with the virtual machine and the cyberface converter, we can have cyberface with better quality. It's true it takes a little time but it's necessary, to make a good cyberface, I think if it's worth the effort. regard :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great regards for all of my MVP MODS friends ... Enjoy this game ...

1.thumb.png.83e3e65a7e4eed223d707d6eb5337c9a.png2.thumb.png.4461f386c2d819a4ecd9e200be81865e.png3.thumb.png.8e9ef21793a85c03126b04c7248dc47d.png4.thumb.png.396569356c4f11b7466e65bb28b819e2.png5.thumb.png.e1703b7e17da36ae703a18b43a63600d.png7.thumb.png.56869452dc44bc5f0a32abc6a0f2d5cf.png6.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He already has a 2K cyberface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, scottybilly said:

He already has a 2K cyberface.

Maybe he just wanted one with the more updated HD Look, there are a lot of faces that are done. But there isn't anything wrong with making updated ones with this new look of visuals.

Helps show  the games has true progression. This find is great and shows the game will now have better looking stadiums with HD Skies, Higher rendered Jerseys and Gears. And now with updated faces that look more 2k17 2k18ish, gives the game more polish.

 

I'm appreciating all the work that has gone into this game and mods in the past two years, it's why I return to playing it again. You guys are keeping it feeling and looking fresh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

Maybe he just wanted one with the more updated HD Look, there are a lot of faces that are done. But there isn't anything wrong with making updated ones with this new look of visuals.

Helps show  the games has true progression. This find is great and shows the game will now have better looking stadiums with HD Skies, Higher rendered Jerseys and Gears. And now with updated faces that look more 2k17 2k18ish, gives the game more polish.

 

I'm appreciating all the work that has gone into this game and mods in the past two years, it's why I return to playing it again. You guys are keeping it feeling and looking fresh!

You're right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just the beginning ...

596e47708c432_screen-19_36_1018_07_2017.thumb.png.1aec697c9e5eca3ad6bd158bfaef4e3a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...