Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Even though his lips look correct, make sure they are uniform in color, are aligned properly, and soften/lighten the gap between the lips so they don't appear in-game to look like dark lipstick. This is another great cyberface!  :good:

Thank you, good observation as always .... :hi:

28 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

I'm appreciating your work more and more with each face. Eliminates that generic CAP look and looks more authentic.

Keep it up, I'll be using all your content in the future released mod.

;):friends:

3 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

How do you convert the faces on a 64-bit system? That's always been the mindgame I can't solve

I use a virtual machine that simply has the CFconverter on the hard drive and nothing else. Then I link a folder to link my 64 bit system and the virtual drive.

Look into Virtual Box.

14 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

That's a lot of time and effort just to use one piece of software, isn't it?  I would occasionally use a virtual machine to play older pc games years ago.

So worth it. You guys are doing amazing. Nice to see a team of cyberface makers.

5 hours ago, scottybilly said:

He already has a 2K cyberface.

Maybe he just wanted one with the more updated HD Look, there are a lot of faces that are done. But there isn't anything wrong with making updated ones with this new look of visuals.

Helps show  the games has true progression. This find is great and shows the game will now have better looking stadiums with HD Skies, Higher rendered Jerseys and Gears. And now with updated faces that look more 2k17 2k18ish, gives the game more polish.

I'm appreciating all the work that has gone into this game and mods in the past two years, it's why I return to playing it again. You guys are keeping it feeling and looking fresh!

19 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

Maybe he just wanted one with the more updated HD Look, there are a lot of faces that are done. But there isn't anything wrong with making updated ones with this new look of visuals.

Helps show  the games has true progression. This find is great and shows the game will now have better looking stadiums with HD Skies, Higher rendered Jerseys and Gears. And now with updated faces that look more 2k17 2k18ish, gives the game more polish.

I'm appreciating all the work that has gone into this game and mods in the past two years, it's why I return to playing it again. You guys are keeping it feeling and looking fresh!

You're right

Archived