Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Tribefan

Throwback unis

Was wondering if someone could make the all red uniforms from 1977 that the Indians wore against the Rays. Maybe replace  a  batting uniform or one of the uniforms from 1963 that are in the game. Thanks

indians1977red.jpg

indians1977.jpg

Id be thrilled if someone could do the basic home uni's with red socks and trim like they really wear. Umachines released some killer templates and some awesome uni's, but nobody else seems to be putting out uni's this year. I even tried modding the socks myself, but then the sleeve patches got screwed up...I am totally lost. I would buy the Indians umachines home set with red trim and this classic!

Sorry I can't be of help, but I've only got MVP.

Thanks for the sentiment, and for all of your mvp mods! I'm sure those that still play the classic appreciate your work!

Maybe we'll get an interested modder...PB or KC or UM, if he is still lurking about. 

I know about the templates umachines posted. But can't figure things out. Maybe a video perhaps youtube if there were one might help ?

Don't know of one...I got the socks done well in Paint, but then the sleeve patches were black if you looked at them from more than a few feet away. I just couldn't figure out how to keep them visible.

On 8/14/2017 at 5:24 PM, ming said:

Id be thrilled if someone could do the basic home uni's with red socks and trim like they really wear.

Upload a pic

Well hey, if anyone has an extra copy of 2K12 that they're looking to sell, let me know and I'll learn how to mod those. I just haven't seen much on eBay under $100 lately.

Hi Raidersbball20 those pics at the first post I upload aren't good enough? If not I'll try to do a search and see if I can find something else. Thanks

48 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

Upload a pic

Here you go...If you did these, I would be in your debt! Love the Dodger set you did!

imagesh1.jpg

images.jpg

images2EW15G1K.jpg

AR-160729531.jpg

mike-clevinger-0d2616d2a97fe9e3.png

thumb.jpg

7267-i75s-qlj-cpls-gaylord-perry-cleveland-indians-cooperstown-red-cool-base-jersey-mens.jpg

Is this accurate? Looks to be as though Lindor wears the stripes and everyone else is solid red?  I can make them either way.

mlb2k12 2017-08-16 11-41-09-01.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-08-16 11-43-24-16.jpg