Need help finishing Total Classics 1948

kyleb

Hey all,

I've pretty much finished up a Total Classics 1948 mod but need some help with the finishing touches. I could use some help doing the frontend artwork - backgrounds, loading screens and an overlay. I'm just not artistic enough to do much with these. If anyone was able to put together a template in Photoshop, I could do the grunt work to bash out a bunch of screens.

Anyone available to help?

Hey there Kyle, just wanted to ask if you used Total Classics 1946 as a base for your mod? Total Classics 1951? Or something completely different?  The reason I ask is that I will normalybuse a TC mod that close (in years/seasons) to the one I’m working on and I extract all artwork and organize them as I’m going through and replacing everything. B

43 minutes ago, dennisjames71 said:

Hey there Kyle, just wanted to ask if you used Total Classics 1946 as a base for your mod? Total Classics 1951? Or something completely different?  The reason I ask is that I will normalybuse a TC mod that close (in years/seasons) to the one I’m working on and I extract all artwork and organize them as I’m going through and replacing everything. B

Yeah, '46 is the base.

12 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Kyle let me know if I can search for and get some hit songs from 1948 for the jukebox.

I'd actually already pulled music for the jukebox. You wouldn't happen to have any era-specific pictures, would you?

Archived