Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark, what does me being lazy to see if it was this weekend or next have to do with my deep appreciation for these modders great work?

Please tell me? Not trying to be rude but seriously? You took the time to respond to me with that, why not just say this or next instead? I didn't just sign up here. I'm not new here, just don't post as much because I work very hard for a living.

Sorry if that came off mean, but that's just uncalled for.

And by the way, I have the utmost respect and appreciation for the great work some of these guys put in this game. It's amazing what has and can be done with this game, and the people who take the time to do it and figure it out.

I just don't understand why anyone with under 200 posts automatically have no respect for you guys and are unappreciative to your hard work.. Maybe you just took that the wrong way... I dunno

I wouldn't take it personally nanner, while MarkB's response may have been 'harsh', if you had to deal with literally hundreds of people who can't be bothered taking the time to read before posting, you'd probably understand the low tolerance given to questions like this.

The answer is back just a few pages in the thread, take a look at the last couple of posts Totte has made (as he is always the one who will announce release dates for the PC version) , and you'll find your answer (next weekend) :)

Ya, I know now haha. And thanks for agreeing with me that it was "harsh" lol.

I totally understand you about that. I see it all the time with tons of people asking repetitive questions and showing disrespect for you guys hard work. But when it's directed at me, I'm obviously going to take it offensively. I've been nothing but friendly to people here and though, I haven't posted a 1000 times, I'm not new at all. That's why I took it harshly.

It isn't the first time I've been attacked for speaking a little nonchalantly on these forums before. I get the sense of "mafia" like attitude sometimes. Like if you're not a modder or haven't posted 1000 times, you're automatically a disrespective, unappreciative newcomer who demands things. It's kind of really uptight in here at times.

But I see where you're coming from. I'll stop being lazy, asking for a quick response. Because instead I'll get an even longer response from someone wanting to take the time to accuse me of being rude.... Haha, take it with a grain of salt, I'm just joking around.

Ok, took a quick look at the Dodgers rosters...couple things to point out.

1. Russell Martin, Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier should all be moved up to the Major League squad. NONE of these guys will EVER be called down to the minors again.

2. The three guys named above should have an increase to their batting ratings...especially Andre Ethier who has had 160 at bats and is batting .350. His ratings in the roster had him at 44 contact, and 44 power. Much too low. So if you're playing against the Dodgers and want to play against the power rookies, I suggest upping their batting ratings around 60-70 depending on your preference.

3. Odalis Perez should have his pitching attributes lowered. He is currently the 3rd best player on the Dodgers in the rosters, whereas in real life he was demoted to the bullpen for long relief and has no command of the strike zone whatsoever.

4. Hong-Chih Kuo and Franquelis Osoria need to be sent down to triple A while Chad Billingsley, Aaron Sele, and Giovanni Carrara need to be sent up to the majors.

5. Odalis Perez needs to be sent to the bullpen for long relief along with Brett Tomko.

6. Call up Willy Aybar from double A to triple A.

This is all I can think of for now, so all you Dodger fans make those changes!!!

hey Dan, just wonderin'. I'm starting a Dodgers dynasty because of all that great young talent, especially in the OF! but do you have a cyberface for Billingsley or Saito? I'm dying for that and that would be all I need to have a perfect Dodgers team ready to go.

Ok, took a quick look at the Dodgers rosters...couple things to point out.

1. Russell Martin, Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier should all be moved up to the Major League squad. NONE of these guys will EVER be called down to the minors again.

2. The three guys named above should have an increase to their batting ratings...especially Andre Ethier who has had 160 at bats and is batting .350. His ratings in the roster had him at 44 contact, and 44 power. Much too low. So if you're playing against the Dodgers and want to play against the power rookies, I suggest upping their batting ratings around 60-70 depending on your preference.

3. Odalis Perez should have his pitching attributes lowered. He is currently the 3rd best player on the Dodgers in the rosters, whereas in real life he was demoted to the bullpen for long relief and has no command of the strike zone whatsoever.

4. Hong-Chih Kuo and Franquelis Osoria need to be sent down to triple A while Chad Billingsley, Aaron Sele, and Giovanni Carrara need to be sent up to the majors.

5. Odalis Perez needs to be sent to the bullpen for long relief along with Brett Tomko.

6. Call up Willy Aybar from double A to triple A.

This is all I can think of for now, so all you Dodger fans make those changes!!!

you are sending 2 down to AAA but bring up 6 to the majors, how did LA get a 29 man roster?

Russell Martin, Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier should all be moved up to the Major League squad

Hong-Chih Kuo and Franquelis Osoria need to be sent down to triple A while Chad Billingsley, Aaron Sele, and Giovanni Carrara need to be sent up to the majors.

Andre Ethier's contact maybe should be raised but not his power he is only on pace to his 14 HRs all off righties. It is hard to base a players ratings off of 160 ABs

You can add to Ethier/Kemp's ratings. You can also bring them up to the majors!! :roll:

You can even drop some players down to the minors, like an injured Gagne(yeah like your gonna do that, I wouldn't).

Just go to MLB.com and look at the rosters and make the changes. They can't just update the rosters on a daily basis to go with each transaction.

you are sending 2 down to AAA but bring up 6 to the majors, how did LA get a 29 man roster?

Andre Ethier's contact maybe should be raised but not his power he is only on pace to his 14 HRs all off righties. It is hard to base a players ratings off of 160 ABs

I didn't mean his power should be raised, but there is NO QUESTION that his contact should be raised from both sides. He is easily the leading candidate for NL Rookie of the Year. If his contact isn't raised that's just a shame.

As for the 29 man roster, hahaha. Forgot to mention there are guys on the DL, AKA Bill Mueller, Gagne of course. Along with few others(dont have the xbox on right now). Now that I think about it, I think Billingsley needs more time in AAA ball evident through his struggles, although he's in the majors. I guess people can do whatever they want, but just some suggestions, and from a Dodger fan that has watched every game this year...one fact for sure is that Kemp, Ethier, and Martin won't be sent down this season, and most likely wont ever be sent down again. So if you want accuracy, you have to have these guys in the majors in MVP.

hey Dan, just wonderin'. I'm starting a Dodgers dynasty because of all that great young talent, especially in the OF! but do you have a cyberface for Billingsley or Saito? I'm dying for that and that would be all I need to have a perfect Dodgers team ready to go.

Hey bud, sorry I play the game on xbox so I cant help you there. My only suggestion would be that maybe Ben Sheets cyberface can do for Billingsley for now...thats the closest I can think of. As for Saito...umm...maybe...let me think of some Japanese players and get back to you on that. (I despise Japanese baseball players, GO KOREA!!)

How many decent outfielders do the Dodgers have now? wow

Ethier, Kemp, Lofton, Cruz, Drew of course, Ledee, Werth, Repko, the list goes on

hahaha, well nanner, to tell you the truth, a lot of them are injury prone. Ledee is on the DL, Werth probably has a career ending injury, Repko is also out for a while, and we all know Drew has had his fair share of injuries. Oh yeah, Kenny had a hamstring injury against the Giants tonite...DANGIT. Anyways, the moral of the story is you can expect Ethier and Kemp to stay in the majors for the rest of their career if they're in a Dodger uni. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

LOL! No way man. Prince Fielder is easily ahead of him. Don't be so biased. There is probably more too, like does McCann still qualify? How about Josh Johnson, Dan Uggla, etc.

Ethier is no where close to rookie of the year. He has 160 freaking AB's!!

Give him over 400 AB's, probably 350 needed to even be in the race for ROY, then you can claim that. Even then he probably won't have the power, OPS and staying power of Prince Fielder.

LOL! No way man. Prince Fielder is easily ahead of him. Don't be so biased. There is probably more too, like does McCann still qualify? How about Josh Johnson, Dan Uggla, etc.

Ethier is no where close to rookie of the year. He has 160 freaking AB's!!

Give him over 400 AB's, probably 350 needed to even be in the race for ROY, then you can claim that. Even then he probably won't have the power, OPS and staying power of Prince Fielder.

HAHAHAHA, you're right....I just like what this kid is doing. If he played a full season I could see him challenging, but it's not happening so I might as well throw that away. Oh yeah, McCann doesnt count because of last year, but Prince definitely does. Josh Johnson and Uggla are good...but how about the entire Marlin team...maybe someone should give that TEAM the rookie of the year.

But do you agree that the Dodger rookies are just slightly underrated in this game?? 44 contact is like career AA ball bad. haha.

McCann does count. He only played like 50 or 60 games last year.

But ya, they are because they haven't been updated since they've broken through.

BTW, how's Andy Laroche doing? In my dynasty, my plan is to trade Meuller and make Laroche my starting 3B

Then I'm going to trade Billingsley and Joel Guzman for Dustin McGowan, Ricky Romero and John-Ford Griffin. Just cuz those 3 have wikkid cyberfaces and McGowan and Romero are my fav up and comers, mostly Romero in the Jays system

Man are these rosters awesome, I honestly don't see how anyone could complain about them. The Cubs look great Totte! (if not in real life, hehe).

Ugh, skillmachine, get a life, seriously.

Seattle Mariners Acquired RHP Travis Chick from the Cincinnati Reds for LHP Eddie Guardado and cash.

Milwaukee Brewers Designated C Chad Moeller for assignment

St. Louis Cardinals Designated RHP Sidney Ponson for assignment and activated RHP Jeff Weaver

New York Mets Designated RHP Jose Lima for assignment(no suprise there)

Cleveland Indians Claimed RHP Mike Adams from the New York Mets

Cincinnati Reds Quinton McCracken CF Designated for Assignment

Baltimore Orioles Luis Matos LF Designated for Assignment

TOLEDO MUD HENS-Released LHP Hector Mercado. Signed RHP Jason Karnuth

NEW BRITAIN ROCK CATS-Released LHP John Thomas

Archived