Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some new Jays movement:

AA:

IF Tim Olson added to the active roster (takes place of OF Tony Miller who was placed on the DL a couple of days ago)

A:

SP Rob Ray placed on the DL

RP Danny Core moves into the rotation in his spot (I can give you Core's specs if you want to create him).. really he should be in the rosters since he had some time in high A last season and now is there for all of this season so far)

7/5 - New York Yankees Acquired OF Aaron Guiel Off Waivers From Kansas City

7/5 - St. Louis Cardinals aquire SP Jeff Weaver Traded From Los Angeles Angels for OF Terry Evans

Some new Jays movement:

AA:

IF Tim Olson added to the active roster (takes place of OF Tony Miller who was placed on the DL a couple of days ago)

A:

SP Rob Ray placed on the DL

RP Danny Core moves into the rotation in his spot (I can give you Core's specs if you want to create him).. really he should be in the rosters since he had some time in high A last season and now is there for all of this season so far)

And without further ado....

I'd like you to send EVERYTHING that you feel needs to be edited in UR 7.0 to totte@mvpmods.com instead of posting it in the thread. I don't want to come home and backread several pages with info - I want it in my inbox :)

:lol: I can't wait until the Crew sweeps them this weekend!

Hey yeah, congratulations on the sweep of Cincy this past 3 days. The Brewers seem to finally have started playing to their capability. BTW, did you see that ridiculous catch that Koskie/Weeks made...or was it Bill Hall...

either way, it was insane...

Off of Koskie, right into Hall's glove. ;) Pretty soon we get Ohka and Sheets back, hopefully for good. This team is easily capable of getting the Wild Card with Sheets, Capuano, Davis, Ohka, and Bush as their rotation and with their solid lineup.

I would like to know why no one updated the Tigers. Their Roster is the exact same as the roster on UR 6.5. HOW COULD ANYONE FORGET ABOUT THE HOTTEST TEAM IN BASEBALL!! It really makes me mad!

It's not the same exactly. there are some very subtle changes.

I sent my suggestions , why not send yours too?

Off of Koskie, right into Hall's glove. ;) Pretty soon we get Ohka and Sheets back, hopefully for good. This team is easily capable of getting the Wild Card with Sheets, Capuano, Davis, Ohka, and Bush as their rotation and with their solid lineup.

Yeah right now you guys are looking pretty solid, and my poor Reds are starting to crack. Yeah, they were saying last night during the game that your GM might not have to make any moves b/c getting Ohka, and Sheets back around the deadline is like making 2 big moves to bring in 2 starters. If you guys keep playing like this, you may even win the division. Good luck on the rest of the season...

Archived